Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Waiting for such an uprising is a waste of time, the politicians will have sold NZ to the Chinese long beforehand.
Plus most people here are heavily indoctrinated, even the "anti-vaxers", the "anti-mandate" protesters, the "oppositional" political parties, etc, are all essentially controlled opposition.
The average NZ civilian is entirely ignorant of reality.
But anyway, if NZ were incorporated into, and became the ¿51st? state of, the mighty U.S. of A, how in the fk is President Brandon any better than jewcinda schwabdern.
They're all in cahoots, so I don't see any point, were all already in the same rusty NWO boat.
Are we not?
Can't argue with your points. Big changes are needed and I am not sure elections will be the remedy.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No, you're safe there. I do think about your sorrow for the dog you lost.
Bless yore heart at least y'all made each other's lives better in the time you had together.
I did have a shitnton fall on top of me. I'm still here. I have faith and believe Jesus will save everyone of all yall degenerative folks. God is all merciful. We all get another shot. @QuanChi @CuriousFiend
I'm smashed.good night

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Waiting for such an uprising is a waste of time, the politicians will have sold NZ to the Chinese long beforehand.
Plus most people here are heavily indoctrinated, even the "anti-vaxers", the "anti-mandate" protesters, the "oppositional" political parties, etc, are all essentially controlled opposition.
But anyway, if NZ were incorporated into, and became the ¿51st? state of, the mighty U.S. of A, how in the fk is President Brandon any better than jewcinda schwabdern.
They're all in cahoots, so I don't see any point, were all already in the same rusty NWO boat.
Are we not?
Not a single real id here is indoctrinated beyond repair. And less than 5% are vkderline

D

Deleted member 2886

If elections were held tomorrow, would there be a change of government?
Oooh, doubtful aye.
My view on governments, politicians, "authorities", etc, are that these are simply control mechanisms to corral the ignorant populous.
It's an intentional illusion, a deception, that there's a variety of political parties to choose from.
They're all the same, google what 'perfidious' means,...it perfectly fits politicians.

Oler Ted

Elite
Are we not?
E6559E05-5F68-4B8C-BD06-AE722DB0D8D4.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Oooh, doubtful aye.
My view on governments, politicians, "authorities", etc, are that these are simply control mechanisms to corral the ignorant populous.
It's an intentional illusion, a deception, that there's a variety of political parties to choose from.
They're all the same, google what 'perfidious' means,...it perfectly fits politicians.
One would think Micheal Cambell and Frank Nobilo who have become rich in the US would speak out against the shit that is happening in their home country. It appears they are cucks.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yes. But the last election showed that too. But what a plan to let Xjden eat the shit pie. Fucking BRILLIANT. Imagine BDD letting Pootin waltz the fuck in and declare independence of territories. They are playing rule of law

Can you prove it? Pretty sure we can cover that in 2 min. Dance ninja Dance
Which "it"?

D

Deleted member 2886

In general, how are the women built in New Zealand
Damn that's tricky, in general? 🤔,...hmm?
Dunno how to answer that accurately.
Quite a varied multicultural population,...there white chicks-(skinny and plump), Māori chicks-(butch or butch-er), then theres the generally beasty sized island chicks like Fijians, Samoans, Tongans, etc, etc.
If ya meant in a psychological sense, like personality wise,...then I'd suggest females here are generally highly narcissistic,...across the board.

TJHall1

Legendary
Quite a varied multicultural population,...there white chicks-(skinny and plump), Māori chicks-(butch or butch-er), then theres the generally beasty sized island chicks like Fijians, Samoans, Tongans, etc, etc.
If ya meant in a psychological sense, like personality wise,...then I'd suggest females here are generally highly narcissistic,...across the board.
He was asking how enormous their asses are. If you run across an oler ted thread about females stay the fuck out. Enough cottage cheese to fill a pool.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
To cut to the chase I think what Ted whats to know is do they have Pawg asses.
I could be wrong but I don't think so.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Yeah nah I get it, I'm just not very good at writing comical stuff like everyone else here so I'm relying on giving you guys boring info with which to apply your guys own abundant comical genius upon.
Hang with us we will help you become as crazy as hell like we are.
We use it to help us get thru these crazy times and corrupt shitbag politicians.

D

Deleted member 2886

The fuck does that mean?

What time is it there?
Nekminnit=next minute.
It started with this cracked out looking mofo who rode his gay little push scooter to a dairy-(corner store)-while inside the dairy, some cunt nicked the scooter.
Next minute,...this became headline news across NZ, not for the stolen scooter, or crime, or anything of importance.
But because of an interview with the cracked out scooter-less dude Levi, in which he described the events,...can't recall exactly what he said but it was something like,..."blah blah blah left my scooter outside n run into the dairy then nekminnit my scooters gone".
I'm sure a quick search will bring up a clip of the interview, it happened maybe 10 or so years back.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJHall1

Legendary
Nekminnit=next minute.
It started with this cracked out looking mofo who rode his gay little push scooter to a dairy-(corner store)-while inside the dairy, some count nicked the scooter.
Next minute,...this became headline news across NZ, not for the stolen scooter, or crime, or anything of importance.
But because of an interview with the cracked out scooter-less dude Levi, in which he described the events,...can't recall exactly what he said but it was something like,..."blah blah blah left my scooter outside n run into the dairy then nekminnit my scooters gone".
I'm sure a quick search will bring up a clip of the interview, it happened maybe 10 or so years back.
I'm gonna pass on that one, but definitely throwing ayes out now.

Top Bottom