Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2886

Originally in mind when choosing to do this thread, I was kinda expecting the questions to be more about what's actually happening here in comparison to whatever the international media is reporting.
I think I may be waaaay too underqualified to post witty/humourous responses to y'alls genius level comic skills.
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the humour, I'm just an amateur at reciprocating it.
And shit I'm pretty sure everything I write seems dull and robotic af.😂

So, at this point, I'm thinking I'll go try talk my mate into jumping in, coz he knows alot more worldly stuff than I.

Sorry to let y'all down, probably expected alot higher quality than the boring shit I've dribbled all over the place so far.

TJHall1

Legendary
Originally in mind when choosing to do this thread, I was kinda expecting the questions to be more about what's actually happening here in comparison to whatever the international media is reporting.
I think I may be waaaay too underqualified to post witty/humourous responses to y'alls genius level comic skills.
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the humour, I'm just an amateur at reciprocating it.

So, at this point, I'm thinking I'll go try talk my mate into jumping in, coz he knows alot more worldly stuff than I.

Sorry to let y'all down, probably expected alot higher quality than the boring shit I've dribbled all over the place so far.
Hell no, you're good man. You'd probably get more relevant questions pertaining to what you were getting at if it wasn't a Saturday night.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Fuck we run him off oh well I will chalk it up to a cultural difference we had his best interest in mind but he was unable to see it. That explains why he let or is ok with his government totally fucking over the people in New Zealand.
This is no time for weak people who can't understand that they are getting fucked.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
He is a cuck and doesn't want to face the corrupt bastards that are fucking his country royalty look through the Bull Shit of the world.

And this is why I fucked ya bitch you fat mother fucker

@CuriousFiend ignore the bullshit we all appreciate what you r bringing here but it’s sat night and everyone little messed up so don’t take anything personal cuz that would be gay but please keep posting you r a patriot no matter what anyone says

TJHall1

Legendary
He is a cuck and doesn't want to face the corrupt bastards that are fucking his country royalty look through the Bull Shit of the world.
I did not gather that from his posts. I thought he was saying his original question didn't garner the answers expected with the question.

Am I so high I can't figure out what's going on here?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
@CuriousFiend keep posting bud this is the best thread going rightnow.. I'm still a little taken back u live in a county the size of Colorado with 5million people and you don't know Sir Peter Jackson

oh and @Oler Ted likes em' beasty
Moose please bring some sanity to this thread. Champballs is outraged for no reason. LOL

TJHall1

Legendary
Settle the fuck down my salt of the earth wife and my best friend turned 71 today. Your post is not only insulting to her but to me also.
I still don't understand what I said that is so bad that you would attack my wife who you have never and will not ever meet.
I am a board warrior but she has never posted in her life so why do you attack her as a loving wife mother and grandmother on her birthday?
not-sure.gif

Pics of wife?

D

Deleted member 2886

Hell no, you're good man. You'd probably get more relevant questions pertaining to what you were getting at if it wasn't a Saturday night.
Damn that is an excellent point, cheers mate.

Hadn't crossed my mind at all aye, that ain't sarcasm either.

Life on the fringes of society, my lifestyle isn't bound by daily, weekly scheduling.

Probably weird, but to me, every day is just another day.

I,...generally don't pay attention to what day it is.

No worries though, I certainly ain't given up on this thread.

And shit I really like this forum, I think it may potentially be the chillest I've come across, and the humour here,...I'd actually pay cash to see this level of hilarity.

Just figured it'd be beneficial for all who came seeking answers, if I were to bring in the bro to help me out.

TJHall1

Legendary

Life on the fringes of society, my lifestyle isn't bound by daily, weekly scheduling.

And shit I really like this forum, I think it may potentially be the chillest I've come across, and the humour here,...I'd actually pay cash to see this level of hilarity.

Just figured it'd be beneficial for all who came seeking answers, if I were to bring in the bro to help me out.
Damn right, you bet your ass. Bring naked chicks too.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

You are good hang with us we can learn from each other.
We are to the point that our Government is a joke and that is why we kid and make the humor it doesn't mean we don't care but it seems we can only make fun at this point.
Let me assure you we are serious and will stand firm when the time comes.

D

Deleted member 2886

And this is why I fucked ya bitch you fat mother fucker

@CuriousFiend ignore the bullshit we all appreciate what you r bringing here but it’s sat night and everyone little messed up so don’t take anything personal cuz that would be gay but please keep posting you r a patriot no matter what anyone says
Thanks aye, I can appreciate that.

I promise I haven't taken anything personal, I think it's my weird way of communicating that seems may have caused a misperception of myself.

Here's a little context,...I've become acclimated to using the allowed dialogue at a specialized forum, where I've been using my psychological knowledge and skills to help people around the world dealing with mental health issues.

As I'm sure everyone can understand, when communicating with individuals psychologically unbalanced, the dialogue parameters are extreeeeemely restrictive, serious as stuff.

Like last night through til this morning, I was busy calming someone threatening to commit suicide, took a lot of calculated effort and the kid seems to be all good now.

After dealing with that for 14 hours, Im stoked as fuck to see the wildness up in this joint.

I'm no stranger to this sort of dialogue, I have been laughing my ass off throughout this thread so far.

It's even funnier, after stepping out for an hour, to come back and find the hilarious speculation goin on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom