Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban retires

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Word is T-Rob will stay on as DC

Absolute Grand Slam if true
You say that but I see train wreck all over it. Maybe Deboer is a great coach but he can't imagine the pressure cooker he is about to walk in to. Hope you get him. Don't pull a Tennessee

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There is no way the continuity off Bama continues. Yall picking up a west coast dickbag has disaster written all over it. Bookmark this post

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
How come this thread is hidden from me on page 1 of the forum? Did I hit something? Weird.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Kirby's strategy with deBoer will be the same as it was the FSU corch.

Kirby will establish his dominance right from the start on September 28.

Process deBoer on that date and make him eunuch.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah I've seen the SEC spit them out a lot more than they were Saban's
I like Alabama in the west. And Alabama and South Carolina have always enjoyed being similar throughout our states history. Except for football bc SC had to walk though the desert to get outta the ACC. I hope Deboer isn't a Rich Rodriguez clone. And we all agree the barners and buttguggerssuck ass in a bad way

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

This is interesting. One of the best corners in the game.

Does he follow the FCS/Division II coach to Bama or does he go to Texas and play with his cousin, Malik Muhammad, and give Texas two lock-down starters at CB named Muhammad?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I’d have Sark on the wish list, but that just ain’t happening. Better shot than Kirby, but still miles away

A lot of Bama fans are out on Norvell, but I think that’s attributed to the playoff drama just a couple months back. I’d take him in a nanoseconds but @TheNJNole might never talk to me again.

The obvious issue people are having with DeBoer is he’s far from an elite recruiter at this point, otherwise he would be the guy
You and your third choice coach rang....

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My cousin works at the athletics facility and just texted me and said CKD passed around a shoe box and told all the players to put their earrings in there. No sissies on his team. He then went to the door and said im leaving and when I come back in here I’m taking my shirt off and all y’all better have your shirts off too. Well he comes back in and everyone is shirtless. They starting throwing tables around and shout ‘Bama’ and Wildboys’. He then spots Tommy Rees and tackles him.

I think he’s finally home!

Top Bottom