Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban retires

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Lanning is the new Head Coach. Already in Tuscaloosa

billy-madison-comedy.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
LOL, it is like no one ever heard of Ray Perkins.
Reminder:

"When Bryant retired after the 1982 season, Perkins took on the daunting task of succeeding him at Alabama. He coached the Crimson Tide for four years from 1983 to 1986, compiling a record of 32–15–1. However, he went 5–6 in 1984, the school's first losing season since 1957, the year before Bryant's tenure began. Although he won three bowl games during his tenure, it was far short of what Alabama fans had come to expect. Increasing pressure from boosters and alumni at Alabama made Perkins receptive to a lucrative contract offer from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after the 1986 Alabama season."

Don't follow a legend. Perkins left the NY Giants.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
DeBoer has an amazing record. He runs as close to the Leach air raid as I have seen in college football. Way too many people are screwing up the air raid offense with nonsense nowadays.

I’d have Sark on the wish list, but that just ain’t happening. Better shot than Kirby, but still miles away

A lot of Bama fans are out on Norvell, but I think that’s attributed to the playoff drama just a couple months back. I’d take him in a nanoseconds but @TheNJNole might never talk to me again.

The obvious issue people are having with DeBoer is he’s far from an elite recruiter at this point, otherwise he would be the guy

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But I’m on the Lane train 100%. Probably will lose 2 regular season games a year, and I think he’s bound to to give the NFL a shot again at some point, but the memories would be worth it

AgEngDawg

Legendary
But I’m on the Lane train 100%. Probably will lose 2 regular season games a year, and I think he’s bound to to give the NFL a shot again at some point, but the memories would be worth it
Lane may to too distracted by the same thing Leonardo Dicaprio is young adult women.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Schumann about to be the youngest HC in CFB, Tosh flying in from Eugene to be DC

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Deals about to be signed. All the major candidates use sexton, so not a big clue

Top Bottom