Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alabama is BROKE.... Baaaahhhhhwwwww

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

One of the most surprising things coming out of the Alabama destruction is that the rumor their NIL is severely lacking. It's been said a lot Bama players were taking massive pay cuts just to play for Saban. Now that Saban is gone, players want their bread but they don't have it."

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Can't imagine the going rate on a set of false teeth or a house trailer that has to get pawned so they donate to the NIL.

This will definitely be interesting

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
NIL and transfer portal will be the death of college football. Free agency and salary for all.

With scholarships, tutoring, NIL, transfer portal and the other stuff athletes get, won't be long before some student or student group sues for discrimination. Then college students will be on the same plane as illegals getting a free education all paid for by the dwindling American taxpayer.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This is definitely happening already.

I think y'all will be successful under Coach deBoer. However, who the hell is picking the names of your NLI organization? Who thought "Yea Alabama" was good?

However, deBoer is almost as good a offensive mind as Mike Leach.

We will see a true air raid offense at Bama.

The wrong people are transferring. Milroe should have transferred yesterday unless he is moving to receiver. The running backs should consider.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think y'all will be successful under Coach deBoer. However, who the hell is picking the names of your NLI organization? Who thought "Yea Alabama" was good?
It is the start of the fight song

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Getting Saban’s salary off the books should free up enough cash to buy a couple new players at least

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Good god. You're having to subscribe to your team now? Football is fucked.
Its crazy as hell. I’m about to spend another day on the home board watching people melt down and quote Bible verses to remain strong during this period of 18 year old kids making decisions.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Its crazy as hell. I’m about to spend another day on the home board watching people melt down and quote Bible verses to remain strong during this period of 18 year old kids making decisions.
ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Latest posts

Top Bottom