Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban retires

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
One way or the other. He is going to be well compensated. What is Tider Insider saying?
In the dark mostly. I do think it’s decision time for DeBoer though if he hasn’t already decided. I bet we know by the end of the day if he’s the coach, or he pumps out a social media UW post

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Guarantee the line that gets pumped out if we whiff on DeBoer: It’s been DeMeco all along. Just waiting on the playoffs to end

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Guarantee the line that gets pumped out if we whiff on DeBoer: It’s been DeMeco all along. Just waiting on the playoffs to end
Is there a chance? Ray Perkins left the Giants.

However, Ryans is not a Saban guy. Don't know how that would work.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is there a chance? Ray Perkins left the Giants.

However, Ryans is not a Saban guy. Don't know how that would work.
I have no idea, but I feel like it’s less of a possibility than the Sark pipedream

Also, give me Dabo over Rees 10/10. He will run through a brick wall and dance in the stadium right after his press conference. BYOG

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Guys the problem with the Bama coaching search is that Saban is not really retiring.

He is retiring to be like an NFL "owner" for the program. He is basically going to run the program from a management position. Amazing he accumulated so much power that he could basically be an owner of a football program at a public school.

Saban will be your boss if you take this job. He will be your Robert Kraft.

I don't see any top tier candidates taking the position under those conditions.
STFU

PUH-LEEZE

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
After experiencing multiple clown show head coach hiring processes over the past decade, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit this is all making me smile.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Bama had to overpay or they would have got embarrassed. He stands no chance against Kirbo though.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bama had to overpay or they would have got embarrassed. He stands no chance against Kirbo though.

Word is T-Rob will stay on as DC

Absolute Grand Slam if true

Top Bottom