Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban retires

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
My cousin works at the athletics facility and just texted me and said CKD passed around a shoe box and told all the players to put their earrings in there. No sissies on his team. He then went to the door and said im leaving and when I come back in here I’m taking my shirt off and all y’all better have your shirts off too. Well he comes back in and everyone is shirtless. They starting throwing tables around and shout ‘Bama’ and Wildboys’. He then spots Tommy Rees and tackles him.

I think he’s finally home!
giphy.gif

ShaolinNole

Legendary
My cousin works at the athletics facility and just texted me and said CKD passed around a shoe box and told all the players to put their earrings in there. No sissies on his team. He then went to the door and said im leaving and when I come back in here I’m taking my shirt off and all y’all better have your shirts off too. Well he comes back in and everyone is shirtless. They starting throwing tables around and shout ‘Bama’ and Wildboys’. He then spots Tommy Rees and tackles him.

I think he’s finally home!
Sounds more like he should be at Penn State.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just a guess from an outsider. If what was said earlier is true (rumors his wife is Ill), then I would guess Saban is really stepping away from things to he with her. That’s what I would do.

In that case these may just be statements that make everyone comfortable.
Saban has said a couple times since he retired that no one is sick. I think he’s just being honest with himself acknowledging he can’t handle the grind anymore.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I mean why wouldn't you want unlimited access to the best that has ever done it? Saban is not going to do anything to cause issues with the team. But talk about sealing a deal on a recruiting visit than dinner with the GOAT.

Not a corch in waiting situation
Yea. It could go bad, but it could be a huge bonus too. Saban is out and did it on his own terms. So he might not interfere and just be happy to give some advice from time to time.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I mean why wouldn't you want unlimited access to the best that has ever done it? Saban is not going to do anything to cause issues with the team. But talk about sealing a deal on a recruiting visit than dinner with the GOAT.

Not a corch in waiting situation
I agree. He could still be an ambassador for the school like Spurrier did. But Napier doesn't listen to SOS

Latest posts

Top Bottom