Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban retires

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Tell me he's our new DC..... please sir
Ultimate Bama Homeboard post on TFSF, but here is where it is.

Justice Haynes is confirmed in for next year which is the #1 guy on offense I didn’t want to lose. Him, Booker, Roberts and JM so that’s a good core of the offense locked in. Say what you want about Milroe, but he loves the Tide

I think Bond is most likely gone to UT, but Law, Hale and Prentice will be back. A couple freshman coming in and I feel good about RW. Should be really good on offense

Downs to OSU is a real possibility unfortunately. I do think there’s a possibility for TRob, but I think ultimately he sticks with UGA. At that point holding all the other DBs could be tough. Malachai Moore is coming back though and he might be able to hold them together. Mbakwe the top incoming recruit is an immediate starter in the secondary, so that should help. Muhammad from UW is a possibility too, but I think he ends up at UT with Bond.

Jihaad Campbell has confirmed he will be back, and I’m pretty certain Lawson is good too. Koht (should be the next big-time edge rusher) has confirmed he will stick too. LBs should be good.

I don’t have any clue on DL, but overall it looks like Bama holds the majority of the roster together, but losing Bond and Downs will suck

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Ultimate Bama Homeboard post on TFSF, but here is where it is.

Justice Haynes is confirmed in for next year which is the #1 guy on offense I didn’t want to lose. Him, Booker, Roberts and JM so that’s a good core of the offense locked in. Say what you want about Milroe, but he loves the Tide

I think Bond is most likely gone to UT, but Law, Hale and Prentice will be back. A couple freshman coming in and I feel good about RW. Should be really good on offense

Downs to OSU is a real possibility unfortunately. I do think there’s a possibility for TRob, but I think ultimately he sticks with UGA. At that point holding all the other DBs could be tough. Malachai Moore is coming back though and he might be able to hold them together. Mbakwe the top incoming recruit is an immediate starter in the secondary, so that should help. Muhammad from UW is a possibility too, but I think he ends up at UT with Bond.

Jihaad Campbell has confirmed he will be back, and I’m pretty certain Lawson is good too. Koht (should be the next big-time edge rusher) has confirmed he will stick too. LBs should be good.

I don’t have any clue on DL, but overall it looks like Bama holds the majority of the roster together, but losing Bond and Downs will suck
Honestly not concerned with players as much as coaches, players will always want to play for a winner. We need a home run hire at DC Shuaman or whatever would be fantastic. Maybe they bring the old man down to call the plays on D 😂

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I know, but Kirby has not been happy with his hydration situation on the sideline.
giphy.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah, Alabama has a second DeVonta Smith. Will start at safety next year

Alabama DB Devonta Smith on HC Kalen DeBoer:
“He’s a cool dude. He met with me for two hours and it wasn’t just about football. He wants to get to know us. Any of these cats that are thinking about leaving need to meet with him immediately and if they still want to leave then they are idiots, and we don’t need them.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom