Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban retires

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You win some, you lose some

Pin by B4 on Just a board | Big lebowski quotes, The big lebowski ...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, Alabama has a second DeVonta Smith. Will start at safety next year

Alabama DB Devonta Smith on HC Kalen DeBoer:
“He’s a cool dude. He met with me for two hours and it wasn’t just about football. He wants to get to know us. Any of these cats that are thinking about leaving need to meet with him immediately and if they still want to leave then they are idiots, and we don’t need them.”
Devonta Smith and Tyrone Washington.... Bama will have one player with that name on their roster until the end of time. LOL.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I think it’s very small chance. I think as soon as T-Rob left, Downs was going to UGA. Only hope was that he hadn’t left yet
They should do like Kirby. Kirby will recruit his own players from the portal.

He never burns a bridge.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Bama basically took 2019 Indiana's coaching staff and now they're wondering why all the players are leaving.

Absolute decimation at this point. KD might not have a chance from the get go.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
At this point it’s like: As long as Player X doesn’t transfer we will be okay.

Player X transfers

As long as Player Y doesn’t transfer we will be okay.

Player Y transfers

We are on Player Z now - Justice Haynes. There are now quiet rumblings connecting him to Kirby…

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He is on the leadership committee so he won’t transfer! He transfers

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Wow! I just found out that the only reason these other kids are transferring is because the other programs are cheating!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Bama shedding payroll for analysts. I bet not one of these guys would have been let go had Saban stayed.

They letting go of Charlie Strong and Ken Wisenthunt from analyst positions.

How bad has your career gone down the hill if you were a SB coach and now you get fired from analyst position?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
They letting go of Charlie Strong and Ken Wisenthunt from analyst positions.

How bad has your career gone down the hill if you were a SB coach and now you get fired from analyst position?
Damn losing those two guys plus Zach Mettenburger is going to be awful for the program

AgEngDawg

Legendary
"How much is Saban to blame for what’s happening at Alabama after his retirement? The question needs to be asked."

Daggum, they turning on Saban. Al.com used to serve as stenographers for Saban.

There is no loyalty. The press will shank you in the back once they get one dollar for shanking you than not shanking you.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Great news from TI

• I won't be surprised if more names of Bama players emerge in the portal in the next day or so. Before anyone asks, I've heard nothing to this point on Keeley and Haynes (or any other names, for that matter).
    Again, I want to be clear that a purging of sorts was coming -- Saban here or not. Obviously there are certain key players you hope to hold on to.
    Just a heads up that a few more names *might* drop soon.

I take it that even though he’s heard nothing of Keeley and Haynes, it doesn’t mean those aren’t the names about to come out

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Great news from TI

• I won't be surprised if more names of Bama players emerge in the portal in the next day or so. Before anyone asks, I've heard nothing to this point on Keeley and Haynes (or any other names, for that matter).
    Again, I want to be clear that a purging of sorts was coming -- Saban here or not. Obviously there are certain key players you hope to hold on to.
    Just a heads up that a few more names *might* drop soon.

I take it that even though he’s heard nothing of Keeley and Haynes, it doesn’t mean those aren’t the names about to come out
I don't want to greedy, but we can always use an edge rusher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom