Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Tragic story.
The mayor of Atlanta is a very evil woman

Want this stuff to stop or change? Got to hit these people in the pocketbook. Too bad it will be the citizens who pay for the nitwittery of the elected officials. Laws need to be changed to allow for these elected/appointed officials to be sued individually and not have their legal fees paid by the taxpayers.

Fmoshermw

Elite
The WH has spun it as follows..."her main job is to determine the source/ origins of the migrants moving North...and to formulate a plan to stop it"
Always like the bathtub analogy as to why this is backasswards. If your tub was over flowing you would not walk outside or head to the city to turn the water off there first.

You would turn the water off at the tub if possible first (and stopping these people at the border is possible, read: wall).

Then go research where the water comes from - if you even cared at that point.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
He’s not a troll. Just has a different take.

Always remember that they never thought Trump would win. White hats stopped the rigging in 2016 to allow Trump 4 years to set up the infrastructure to expose it all. We are now in the beginnings of that phase with Fauchi, the Wuhan lab funding, Border Crisis, Election Forensic Audits, Georgia and Pennsylvania following suit, Maxwell prosecution, reopening talks with Iran while Israel is being attacked, Biden playing patty cake with Putin over alleged Russian ransomware attacks, . . .

We are an occupied country through infiltration. The Rules of War are active and in motion. It will come to the forefront when election is flipped back and Trump can go on offense publically and in a seat of authority to the common person.

Keep spreading the word about Arizona . . . and ENJOY THE SHOW!
I don’t think they stopped any rigging in 2016. I think trump won by a landslide and they were not adequately prepared to prevent his win. They forgot their polls were garbage designed to form opinions and started to believe them.

2020 same situation, except they were prepared to digitally manipulate votes on top of mail in voting and the normal tricks. Again trump far exceeded their expectations with his massive campaign push which is why any person who cares to look at the election results can see something isn’t right.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Let me spell it out

Trump and co obviously knew what was going to happen on Jan 6th. Who is in jail? Trump people who got caught up in the whole charade or the actual people behind the plot?

Could that change? Sure, I'm saying it's not looking good as of right now

You would agree that as it stands now, Trump supporters have taken most of the punishment for that?

Ultimately, the theory is Trump is a much more talented and appealing controlled opposition

Unrig 2016 then let them rig 2020? To expose what everybody already knows, the system is thoroughly corrupt?

Maybe.

As for Doctor Fauci, negative press and getting fired isn't enough. The man is a murderous sociopath

Trump is post assassination attempt Reagan imo. Hopefully the situation is fluid and I will GLEEFULLY eat crow

The pubs winning 2022 and Trump winning in 2024 actually serves my theory

To be fair I'll provide certain things that would pull me back to the plan

Fauci arrested (or any of the usual suspects)

Election fraud exposed and overturned (new election or whatever unprecedented yet constitutonal action/process is required)

Miscellaneous, irrefutable event that brings the plan completely out in the open (EBS, tapes, epstein, JFK Jr)
With ya till the end on the wait and see approach.
Just a detail - and they can be important - Q actually said JFKjr is not alive.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I don’t think they stopped any rigging in 2016. I think trump won by a landslide and they were not adequately prepared to prevent his win. They forgot their polls were garbage designed to form opinions and started to believe them.

2020 same situation, except they were prepared to digitally manipulate votes on top of mail in voting and the normal tricks. Again trump far exceeded their expectations with his massive campaign push which is why any person who cares to look at the election results can see something isn’t right.

This is exactly where I am on this subject.

JonnySober

Poster
With ya till the end on the wait and see approach.
Just a detail - and they can be important - Q actually said JFKjr is not alive.
I belive he is dead. Even with that people say he's not JR anymore since JFK died. I don't hold that belief against anyone as his death, magazine, etc are more than bizarre

Just using that as an example of certain things that would pull me all the way back in. Sadly, he would be the perfect catalyst for unity

Fmoshermw

Elite

They were much more focused and organized in 2020 - knew they only needed to win/rig the 6 cities in the 6 counties of the 6 contested states = ATL, Vegas, Milwaukee, Philly, Phoenix, Detroit. All Dem mayors and yuge corrupt Dem apparatus already installed there.

Even with that plan in place Trump blew past their projections which is why they had to stop the vote in the middle of the night and adjust - that was done quickly and sloppily enough in a PANIC that it is eventually going to boomerang.

Fmoshermw

Elite
I belive he is dead. Even with that people say he's not JR anymore since JFK died. I don't hold that belief against anyone as his death, magazine, etc are more than bizarre

Just using that as an example of certain things that would pull me all the way back in. Sadly, he would be the perfect catalyst for unity
Agreed. And George is super bizarre - in a good way.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Of all the things discussed in this thread(s) that were never going to happen, this one takes the cake. There is a 0% chance that Biden is removed and trump becomes president this summer. 0%.

And I spent 30 minutes this morning explaining to a guy that works for me how covid was a global conspiracy to push back against the populist uprising that was challenging the globalist NWO. I am willing to believe a lot, but a trump summer takeover is a bridge too far.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Of all the things discussed in this thread(s) that were never going to happen, this one takes the cake. There is a 0% chance that Biden is removed and trump becomes president this summer. 0%.

And I spent 30 minutes this morning explaining to a guy that works for me how covid was a global conspiracy to push back against the populist uprising that was challenging the globalist NWO. I am willing to believe a lot, but a trump summer takeover is a bridge too far.
I believe there’s another angle to this. The media is trying to get in front of AZ de-certifying their election results by claiming Trump is staging a summer coup. If things start to topple in our direction, the media can say it’s part of the coup and not a dirty election being overturned. That’s all I got.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
No, he has not been right every time.

I loved Trump. But to say he has been right every time is beyond hyperbole. Here's an example- was he right to retain the services of one Dr. Fauci?
The sad truth is that any president that has the interests of the US and it’s citizens as his top priority is good in my book. I believe trump does, unlike every other president in my lifetime except possibly Reagan (but I was too young to remember him). But he’s not perfect and the other side fights back. Plus trump is an old man.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Little Marco is a bum. That guy was awesome as the speaker of the house in Florida. Then he got elected to national office and became a full blown swamp creature. Speaking out against China a couple times a year doesn’t get the job done.

I still plan to keep my republican registration just long enough to vote against him in the primary, then I’m switching to NPA.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

Nothing is essential for securing the border. Just fvcking secure it by actually enforcing our laws as they are and then we can take a look at long needed reforms.

Our immigration policies are a joke.

Something no one ever seems to mention is how taxing the illegal/amnesty entries are on the entire system and how those very issues take away from not only citizens but the millions who are waiting to enter our country and become Americans legally. It's simply absurd.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I agree with you 100% but you will get pushback from most ITT. They just don't want to hear it, nor do they want to think about it.

Orange man good. Q good. That's the mantra- rinse and repeat.
Personally, I think we have had some GREAT discussions on this. But I’m not going to speak for others. I prefer to engage vs. ignore.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

They stopped it in 2016. They cut the Internet adjudication process.

If you remember anything about that night and how CNN/NBC/etc... all told us to keep watching Broward, Philadelphia, Wayne and Milwaukee Co... and the fix never came.

These next two weeks are going to connect a lot of dots IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom