Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I don’t think they stopped any rigging in 2016. I think trump won by a landslide and they were not adequately prepared to prevent his win. They forgot their polls were garbage designed to form opinions and started to believe them.

2020 same situation, except they were prepared to digitally manipulate votes on top of mail in voting and the normal tricks. Again trump far exceeded their expectations with his massive campaign push which is why any person who cares to look at the election results can see something isn’t right.
Yep

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
What's this?
It’s fucking savage and I love it. Wall Street beats (Reddit) guys trolling citadel guys that are losing their asses. AMC was a heavy short and its doubled in a week. Also Blackberry up 60% in the same time period. GME is still in play along with Bed Bath and Beyond but it’s a war now. Citadel guys playing market games and making Robinhood and the likes play dirty has only entrenched the hold until they die Wall Street beats guys even further.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
You know that’s not really true. I thought we got over that hump months ago?

It is true though. Here- watch:

I wish everyone would quit with the Q nonsense. If there really were some big plan, none of what happened starting last March would have ever happened.

Either that or Q is a complete sociopathic person or organization that has no issues watching our country and good American patriots lose everything due to a made up pandemic followed by a fraudulent election.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
To expose the real goings-on behind the PLANdemic and its use to rig an election? Fvck yes.

See my post above

There are other ways to "Show Everyone" without running small businesses into bankruptcy and destroying the lives and dreams of the business owners and employees.

If Q is real and all of this happened because of a consciously administered plan, then all involved the biggest assholes ever and I hope they die alone and miserable

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
See my post above

There are other ways to "Show Everyone" without running small businesses into bankruptcy and destroying the lives and dreams of the business owners and employees.

If Q is real and all of this happened because of a consciously administered plan, then all involved the biggest assholes ever and I hope they die alone and miserable
Obviously the pandemic was not part of the MAGA plan. It did however create a huge roadblock to that plan. And to the credit of the demwits they took full advantage.

as for Q I don’t really know where I stand. But it’s certainly understandable for people to look at what’s transpired and be disenfranchised with it.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder

RUBY! RUBY! RUBY!

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

See my post above

Well, then, maybe you should’ve been the guy in control and just worked your perfect magic to “show everyone...”

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Alright, boys...if you live in GA or Pennsylvania, time to email the reps - if you haven't done so already.

Representative *, thank you for your response to my previous inquiry. I appreciate your effort to connect with your constituents to ensure their concerns are being addressed. I'm writing this evening to request, as my representative, that you put your full support behind a FULL forensic audit of the 2020 General Election. This includes vote counting, voting machine audit/analysis, and county canvass. For 7 months, the citizens of this state have had to endure the embarrassment of our state's troublesome election and we deserve to know that our state's election was legitimate. To be clear, this request has nothing to do with party favoritism, sour grapes, or spite. It has everything to do with GUARANTEEING that my vote was not negated by an illegal/fraudulent vote. The great people of this state and this Country have the right to control how our government is selected and we will not sit back and let tyrants and bureaucrats rip that right from us. We the People of the United States decide who sits in the seat you occupy today. As your neighbor and fellow American, I hope to find out soon that you feel the exact same way.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Yup.

Oh my gosh, y'all. My pool bar has a hard seltzer on tap that taste like Big Red. (Same brewery has another one in the can that tastes like bombsicles)

Big Red is the soda of my childhood when I used to ride along with my PaPa to deliver medical supplies across the Texas panhandle, Oklahoma and Kansas. Vienna sausages, zesta crackers and Big Red. Lunch. (Still eat that for lunch 😁)

Guess what I'm drinking all summer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom