Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

JonnySober

Poster
Almost never post but read nearly daily here. I see a lot of calling this guy a troll. I am with Jayhox and I don't think he is a troll, just different opinion. My own brother is somewhat along the same beliefs and I find it hard to talk politics with him nowadays because he's so negative and thinks everyone in politics is part of some nefarious group/plan.

My personal take is that JohhnySober seems to be a Patriot who has lost faith in Trump, Q, etc. possibly due to lack of big name arrests and wide changes. Maybe he knows all about the deep state and that their many disgusting acts and plans are so obvious, its hard to fathom how the 'earth shattering' arrests and the deep state's actions have not been exposed and common knowledge by the masses yet.

Maybe his question is - If it hasn't happened yet, will it ever happen? The expectation of forward facing results that wake up the masses in a short time is unrealistic (my opinion) but wanted by so many who swallowed the red pill years ago. The fact that it hasn't happened yet has patriots questioning their beliefs because we've had such high hopes since 2016, and in turn, some patriots have tagged out faith and faith is watching from outside the ropes just waiting to get tagged back in. The match/fight continues on with logic and reason to figure out how they could have kept on believing something could happen when it was probably unrealistic from the start...

All that needs to happen is some time...let the logic and reason get beat up...and the logic and reason will lead to Stevie Ray tagging in Booker T to bring back the faith to deliver the scissor kick finishing move for the good guys victory.

The faith that changes will be made will come back to those in the above scenario and maybe I am completely wrong about JohnySober. The expectations for action when the faith returns will likely be more realistic the second time around...and if they aren't...wash/rinse/repeat until expectations are realistic. That or they just come to the realization that the behind the scenes work being done is much more than they'll ever see first hand or in immediacy due to how deep the swamp runs and the faith that good will prevail over evil will remain as the artistic work of the big picture continues to be painted.
I'm not going to sharpshoot as this sizes me up pretty well.

Ultimately, good will prevail

I have my doubts on what the catalysts will be vs what I thought 6 months ago

It is war and sacrifices have to be made. I do not know the choices truly before the supposed White Hats

I will never nourish the spirit of contradiction for it's own sake, I just intend to make sure we know who our allies are

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
You know that’s not really true. I thought we got over that hump months ago?

so as I was saying….

Someone has an upset tummy…

cause you just diarrhea’d all over the internet’s there.

Who needs Quantum Computer when we have this genius. Trump bashed FAKKI And told everyone tard. Have you not followed a thing for years? You don’t FIX the system by bandaids or 40 years of BS polities OVER FUCKIN NIGHT PAL.
Have a bowl and chill bro……

How fuckin old are you…..

Stick to tick tack toe RETARD.

Just a recommendation….. staying quiet might cause a few to think you’re STUPID…..opening your mouth JUST PROVES IT.

maybe leave the audience guessing next time?

My point was made @Jayhox - speak one word here against Q or Trump and watch the natives attempt to gather the mob to burn the heretic who dares to spew such lies.

maybe the QAnon movement should start offering classes (for a fee, of course) so that followers can level up in the movement. Maybe even offer them a way to clean their minds too (also for a fee).

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Did you think we could defeat Hitler withought destroying a few buildings in Paris?

I don’t think this analogy is a good one.

if you had come with “defeat Hitler by letting the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor”, that would have been more in line with “letting China and the libs destroy our economy and steal our election just so we can send all the evil satanic libs to jail and initiate Nesara”

Nobody is going to jail. The election is not going to be reversed. There are no big things in motion coming down the pipe to return America to 1989 (or pick whatever year you want)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
so as I was saying….

My point was made @Jayhox - speak one word here against Q or Trump and watch the natives attempt to gather the mob to burn the heretic who dares to spew such lies.

maybe the QAnon movement should start offering classes (for a fee, of course) so that followers can level up in the movement. Maybe even offer them a way to clean their minds too (also for a fee).
Actually my point has to do with neither. It’s the mental toughness to stay the course (understanding whoever is going to fix this needs time.) Acting as if we will change 40+ years of policy and destruction overnight is BOTH RIDICULOUS AND RETARDED. But clearly you read that to be LOW HANGING FRUIT….so you too made my point. There is no hope if we of a fix if people continue to look/expect some quick short cut.

Take Immigration for example… there are people that actually believe BUILDING A WALL will just fix everything. Chain migration, our visa program,DACA, etc are all policies that will continue to duck this country UNTIL THEY ARE DEALT WITH.

We are here bc we have been continually attacked and banned everywhere else. Some people’s psyche can’t handle the constant attacks. If you have read anything I’ve posted….I’ve been doing this since early 2000 (original Epstein case…which lost us a ton of believes bc of the end result.) Q is the same way. To me is show America’s deeper problem….we have been weakened mentally as a hole.

Most NORMAL people know NOT to believe in false idols. The left is pushing that we all believe TRUMP was sent by God and Q is our savior too. I believe in God therefore Trump is just a flawed man as I am. So yea I attacked you for using the lefts tactics in here. We need every good soldier right now.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
We don’t have to agree on everything, and just cause some people aren’t all in on Q doesn’t mean they aren’t holding the line.
I served this country and took an Oath to protect our constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. It seems domestically we are surrounded by wolves, but this board is full of Patriots.

Some of us knuckleheads are wound too tight, with a lot of our time and mental capacity invested in these rabbit holes, probably too much time for some of us.

We all have one goal. Save the republic from the Nazi Globalists. Save the world.

AND if you’re still on the fence and hedging your bets. You’re a pussy, get in the fight, talk to the people you meet! Plant the seeds and then let the fake ass news water them.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I haven't seen this discussed here yet, Trump's age.

While I love the orange man and almost everything he did as POTUS I'm not sure a 2024 rerun is what we need

I'm not sure its a great idea to elect an 80 year old man as leader of the free world.

In fact, the MAGA movement has to be bigger than one man to have a lasting impact.

Should Trump have influence? Yes!

How about a Trump endorsement of DeSantis?

(Just breaking ranks and thinking outside of the box.)

If he does run, his choice of VP is crucial. We can't have another Pence. His Veep very well could finish the 2024 MAGA term.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I haven't seen this discussed here yet, Trump's age.

While I love the orange man and almost everything he did as POTUS I'm not sure a 2024 rerun is what we need

I'm not sure its a great idea to elect an 80 year old man as leader of the free world.

In fact, the MAGA movement has to be bigger than one man to have a lasting impact.

Should Trump have influence? Yes!

How about a Trump endorsement of DeSantis?

(Just breaking ranks and thinking outside of the box.)

If he does run, his choice of VP is crucial. We can't have another Pence. His Veep very well could finish the 2024 MAGA term.

Agree 100%. The only way I see him in the WH again is an overturn of 2020, or a special election this year.
IMO, in addition to exposing ALL bad actors, identifying key people like DeSantis is important for bench strength. Guys like Savino and Pompeo have never waivered in their support. I see them in a larger role perhaps.
I'm not too keen on the nepotism route but I'd prefer Ivanka over the boy's. She's got her shit together and got some great global political experience under DJT.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
For me, the whole Q thing at minimum was a way to get a hard-core base of people to think outside the constructs of how we've been conditioned to think. There is no substitution for faith in God and Jesus Christ, something the Q board encouraged.

The end result has been people being more proactive in speaking their beliefs about government corruption publicly, people getting more involved politically at the local level, and a resurgence of faith in God because of the pure evil in this world that people are aware of.

But it just feels like something is brewing. I choose to have faith & hope, versus a hopeless outlook. To each their own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom