Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
We must embrace this culture.

The fuck I will.

I'm a woman (y'all know that) I've raised 3 amazing girls to womanhood. At no time was anything like this filth ever acceptable behavior. And it's not acceptable behavior for any girl who has any interest in my son.

I'm not a prude and neither are my girls. But there's a giant, glaring line between fun 'edgy' (usually drunken) behavior and flat out trashiness.

I and my girls are worth and demand much more respect than the attention shaking our ass/ publicly simulating sex would draw.

Guess what? Those girls are, too. They just never had anybody teach them self respect.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
It is true though. Here- watch:

I wish everyone would quit with the Q nonsense. If there really were some big plan, none of what happened starting last March would have ever happened.

Either that or Q is a complete sociopathic person or organization that has no issues watching our country and good American patriots lose everything due to a made up pandemic followed by a fraudulent election.
You’re welcome to your opinion but you lose credibility when you decide others opinions are “nonsense” and then won’t STFU about others not being willing to listen to your side. I’m less inclined to give a shit what you think or want to discuss when you constantly dismiss other people’s opinions.

Just my opinion, do with it what you will. I’ll be over here holding the fucking line.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
You’re welcome to your opinion but you lose credibility when you decide others opinions are “nonsense” and then won’t STFU about others not being willing to listen to your side. I’m less inclined to give a shit what you think or want to discuss when you constantly dismiss other people’s opinions.

Just my opinion, do with it what you will. I’ll be over here holding the fucking line.
This...🔥🔥🔥

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
The fuck I will.

I'm a woman (y'all know that) I've raised 3 amazing girls to womanhood. At no time was anything like this filth ever acceptable behavior. And it's not acceptable behavior for any girl who has any interest in my son.

I'm not a prude and neither are my girls. But there's a giant, glaring line between fun 'edgy' (usually drunken) behavior and flat out trashiness.

I and my girls are worth and demand much more respect than the attention shaking our ass/ publicly simulating sex would draw.

Guess what? Those girls are, too. They just never had anybody teach them self respect.
They never had one to teach them because they’re trash. They will always be trash. Obviously there is white trailer trash but this is something else. This is no respect for anything. This is a group that is “stereotyped” because the beaches and Florida close them down on bike weeks is racist. They’re like this because they’re animals. Want to stop being stereotyped? Act like a normal human FUCKING BEING.

Plain and simple.

Wait What

Elite
Founder

giphy.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
See my post above

There are other ways to "Show Everyone" without running small businesses into bankruptcy and destroying the lives and dreams of the business owners and employees.

If Q is real and all of this happened because of a consciously administered plan, then all involved the biggest assholes ever and I hope they die alone and miserable
Someone has an upset tummy…

cause you just diarrhea’d all over the internet’s there.

Who needs Quantum Computer when we have this genius. Trump bashed FAKKI And told everyone tard. Have you not followed a thing for years? You don’t FIX the system by bandaids or 40 years of BS polities OVER FUCKIN NIGHT PAL.
Have a bowl and chill bro……

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
See my post above

There are other ways to "Show Everyone" without running small businesses into bankruptcy and destroying the lives and dreams of the business owners and employees.

If Q is real and all of this happened because of a consciously administered plan, then all involved the biggest assholes ever and I hope they die alone and miserable
Did you think we could defeat Hitler withought destroying a few buildings in Paris?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

I wish everyone would quit with the Q nonsense. If there really were some big plan, none of what happened starting last March would have ever happened.

Either that or Q is a complete sociopathic person or organization that has no issues watching our country and good American patriots lose everything due to a made up pandemic followed by a fraudulent election.
How fuckin old are you…..

Stick to tick tack toe RETARD.

Just a recommendation….. staying quiet might cause a few to think you’re STUPID…..opening your mouth JUST PROVES IT.

maybe leave the audience guessing next time?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Yup.

Oh my gosh, y'all. My pool bar has a hard seltzer on tap that taste like Big Red. (Same brewery has another one in the can that tastes like bombsicles)

Big Red is the soda of my childhood when I used to ride along with my PaPa to deliver medical supplies across the Texas panhandle, Oklahoma and Kansas. Vienna sausages, zesta crackers and Big Red. Lunch. (Still eat that for lunch 😁)

Guess what I'm drinking all summer?
You had to have the windows down in the car when you cracked those vienna's open. Tasty but smelled like shit.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Here — Watch this:

Or, the Plan is far bigger than what you allude to and the biggest war ever fought on Earth may have some casualties. Do you wish to discuss in detail and nuance, or are your relegated to absolutes?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
They never had one to teach them because they’re trash. They will always be trash. Obviously there is white trailer trash but this is something else. This is no respect for anything. This is a group that is “stereotyped” because the beaches and Florida close them down on bike weeks is racist. They’re like this because they’re animals. Want to stop being stereotyped? Act like a normal human FUCKING BEING.

Plain and simple.
No baby born is trash. They're born to trash (who themselves had no chance).

Want to stop this? Bring back teaching right and wrong. Bring back teaching family first. Bring back raising kids in an intact family (and shocker... that doesn't always mean mom and dad are married and all living under the same roof) with a strong parental foundation. Reject the whole woke feminism bullshit. Strongly stand up to the bullshit and lies of every opinion is worthy. They're not. (My daughter wanted to be a pony when she was 4. I entertained her fantasy for a couple of days before I killed her dream. Needless to say, at 21, she's not a frigging pony
🤣)

Knock this off. Stop lying to kids. And STOP the uber woke teaching to girls that their sexual offerings are the most marketable skills they have to offer the world.

9Mounties07

Elite
No baby born is trash. They're born to trash (who themselves had no chance).

Want to stop this? Bring back teaching right and wrong. Bring back teaching family first. Bring back raising kids in an intact family (and shocker... that doesn't always mean mom and dad are married and all living under the same roof) with a strong parental foundation. Reject the whole woke feminism bullshit. Strongly stand up to the bullshit and lies of every opinion is worthy. They're not. (My daughter wanted to be a pony when she was 4. I entertained her fantasy for a couple of days before I killed her dream. Needless to say, at 21, she's not a frigging pony
🤣)

Knock this off. Stop lying to kids. And STOP the uber woke teaching to girls that their sexual offerings are the most marketable skills they have to offer the world.
#allPonysLivesMatter

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
You had to have the windows down in the car when you cracked those vienna's open. Tasty but smelled like shit
Big ol truck with no AC. Windows were always down.

To this day.. I usually have the windows down and no AC. (And top off. The jeep, you pervs 🤣).

I don't turn on the AC in the house until it's 87 inside. (My husband's one fight with me every year. I win every time) It's all about the air circulation. Warm, humid air is good for the skin Ask any southern woman.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I didn’t know whales had a race. I thought they were separated as different species.
They did and then, well, there was the whole Norse invasion...

(Laugh all you want, but I actually learned about the history of what is now known as the British Isles via romance novels written by Shannon Drake *pen name for Heather Graham*. She always included a historically accurate timeline in her books. )

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You know that’s not really true. I thought we got over that hump months ago?
laugh.r191677.gif
Not for you, but for some itt, absolutely. Their minds are so small they break with anything that doesn't fit into their little box of orange man good. They're nothing more than the flipside of democrat underground or 90% of twitter.

As an example, let's look at this genius reply to good, ole UNC71-00:
How fuckin old are you…..

Stick to tick tack toe RETARD.

Just a recommendation….. staying quiet might cause a few to think you’re STUPID…..opening your mouth JUST PROVES IT.

maybe leave the audience guessing next time?

Latest posts

Top Bottom