Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Dr. Fraud has done more to expose the deep state depravity than any other deep state clown that ever existed. America was so far gone that the lesson had to hurt. Almost burned into the citizenry's consciousness. Also, this is a world wide awakening. Let the whole world see what their overlords have been planning. Sure, it cost lives but these sick bastards would have had it a whole lot worse for us if they had their way! JMHO. SKOL!

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Nothing is essential for securing the border. Just fvcking secure it by actually enforcing our laws as they are and then we can take a look at long needed reforms.

Our immigration policies are a joke.

Something no one ever seems to mention is how taxing the illegal/amnesty entries are on the entire system and how those very issues take away from not only citizens but the millions who are waiting to enter our country and become Americans legally. It's simply absurd.

We are such a horrible racist nation it’s probably not safe to encourage immigrants to come in. It’s downright irresponsible to be putting their lives in danger.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
We are such a horrible racist nation it’s probably not safe to encourage immigrants to come in. It’s downright irresponsible to be putting their lives in danger.
Whatever happens we MUST stop allowing the masculine and feminine nouns in Spanish. Puta must be replaced with putx. Culo with culx. Pendejo with pendejx. My wife is cis-putx de madre.

TheExCYtment

Poster
I belive he is dead. Even with that people say he's not JR anymore since JFK died. I don't hold that belief against anyone as his death, magazine, etc are more than bizarre

Just using that as an example of certain things that would pull me all the way back in. Sadly, he would be the perfect catalyst for unity
Almost never post but read nearly daily here. I see a lot of calling this guy a troll. I am with Jayhox and I don't think he is a troll, just different opinion. My own brother is somewhat along the same beliefs and I find it hard to talk politics with him nowadays because he's so negative and thinks everyone in politics is part of some nefarious group/plan.

My personal take is that JohhnySober seems to be a Patriot who has lost faith in Trump, Q, etc. possibly due to lack of big name arrests and wide changes. Maybe he knows all about the deep state and that their many disgusting acts and plans are so obvious, its hard to fathom how the 'earth shattering' arrests and the deep state's actions have not been exposed and common knowledge by the masses yet.

Maybe his question is - If it hasn't happened yet, will it ever happen? The expectation of forward facing results that wake up the masses in a short time is unrealistic (my opinion) but wanted by so many who swallowed the red pill years ago. The fact that it hasn't happened yet has patriots questioning their beliefs because we've had such high hopes since 2016, and in turn, some patriots have tagged out faith and faith is watching from outside the ropes just waiting to get tagged back in. The match/fight continues on with logic and reason to figure out how they could have kept on believing something could happen when it was probably unrealistic from the start...

All that needs to happen is some time...let the logic and reason get beat up...and the logic and reason will lead to Stevie Ray tagging in Booker T to bring back the faith to deliver the scissor kick finishing move for the good guys victory.

The faith that changes will be made will come back to those in the above scenario and maybe I am completely wrong about JohnySober. The expectations for action when the faith returns will likely be more realistic the second time around...and if they aren't...wash/rinse/repeat until expectations are realistic. That or they just come to the realization that the behind the scenes work being done is much more than they'll ever see first hand or in immediacy due to how deep the swamp runs and the faith that good will prevail over evil will remain as the artistic work of the big picture continues to be painted.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
197337315_10159299455506678_4729851329562783191_n.jpg
McDonalds is actually decent. Not Chick Fil A level, but decently managed. A better comparison would be Burger King. That place is a shit show.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Its like he's the only one that gets the big picture. I guess most of the rest have taken some of that CCP blood money at some point.

Pretty disappointed in my governor. Just nothingburgers everywhere, no proactive stuff besides removing masks. Would think he'd at least follow along DeSantis like a little puppy dog on his heels.

I've been pleased with our new Governor in Tennessee, Bill Lee. So far, he signed bills into law for Constitutional Carry (goes into effect in 3 weeks), stopping transgender students from using restrooms and locker rooms that don't correlate with their actual birth gender, stopping transgender students from playing sports on teams opposite of their birth gender, banning critical race theory from being taught, and many others.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Almost never post but read nearly daily here. I see a lot of calling this guy a troll. I am with Jayhox and I don't think he is a troll, just different opinion. My own brother is somewhat along the same beliefs and I find it hard to talk politics with him nowadays because he's so negative and thinks everyone in politics is part of some nefarious group/plan.

My personal take is that JohhnySober seems to be a Patriot who has lost faith in Trump, Q, etc. possibly due to lack of big name arrests and wide changes. Maybe he knows all about the deep state and that their many disgusting acts and plans are so obvious, its hard to fathom how the 'earth shattering' arrests and the deep state's actions have not been exposed and common knowledge by the masses yet.

Maybe his question is - If it hasn't happened yet, will it ever happen? The expectation of forward facing results that wake up the masses in a short time is unrealistic (my opinion) but wanted by so many who swallowed the red pill years ago. The fact that it hasn't happened yet has patriots questioning their beliefs because we've had such high hopes since 2016, and in turn, some patriots have tagged out faith and faith is watching from outside the ropes just waiting to get tagged back in. The match/fight continues on with logic and reason to figure out how they could have kept on believing something could happen when it was probably unrealistic from the start...

All that needs to happen is some time...let the logic and reason get beat up...and the logic and reason will lead to Stevie Ray tagging in Booker T to bring back the faith to deliver the scissor kick finishing move for the good guys victory.

The faith that changes will be made will come back to those in the above scenario and maybe I am completely wrong about JohnySober. The expectations for action when the faith returns will likely be more realistic the second time around...and if they aren't...wash/rinse/repeat until expectations are realistic. That or they just come to the realization that the behind the scenes work being done is much more than they'll ever see first hand or in immediacy due to how deep the swamp runs and the faith that good will prevail over evil will remain as the artistic work of the big picture continues to be painted.
You should post more. SKOL!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Dr. Fraud has done more to expose the deep state depravity than any other deep state clown that ever existed. America was so far gone that the lesson had to hurt. Almost burned into the citizenry's consciousness. Also, this is a world wide awakening. Let the whole world see what their overlords have been planning. Sure, it cost lives but these sick bastards would have had it a whole lot worse for us if they had their way! JMHO. SKOL!

I know many folks across this country were calling for and still are for Fauci's firing. I think Trump did exactly what he needed to do and I bet Fauci was ID'd as a potential front person way before the pandemic started.
When you start to look at this career going all the way back to the 80's and the AIDS epidemic, he's a government hack who's been lining his pockets with big pharma money just like the politicians.
To your point, Fauci is now a worldwide figure, not just a national Dr. of research. The curtain has been pulled back and he's now in the light. His ego has been getting stroked for the last 18 months and now it time to pay the piper for his past and current transgressions. Is there a person in the civilized world that has been affected by this pandemic the last 18 months NOT heard of this guy?
He could be the tip of the "thread" that gets pulled and exposes a large part of the DS and how they function.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I've been please with our new Governor in Tennessee, Bill Lee. So far, he signed bills into law for Constitutional Carry (goes into effect in 3 weeks), stopping transgender students from using restrooms and locker rooms that don't correlate with their actual birth gender, stopping transgender students from playing sports on teams with the opposite of their birth gender, banning critical race theory from being taught, and many others.
Tate Reeves did put a stop on the biological males playing girls sports, so that was a plus. Still hasn't given the hell no to CRT, vaccine passports, or just straight up making MS a full on 2nd amendment sanctuary state.

Teddy Jack

Elite
I know many folks across this country were calling for and still are for Fauci's firing. I think Trump did exactly what he needed to do and I bet Fauci was ID'd as a potential front person way before the pandemic started.
When you start to look at this career going all the way back to the 80's and the AIDS epidemic, he's a government hack who's been lining his pockets with big pharma money just like the politicians.
To your point, Fauci is now a worldwide figure, not just a national Dr. of research. The curtain has been pulled back and he's now in the light. His ego has been getting stroked for the last 18 months and now it time to pay the piper for his past and current transgressions. Is there a person in the civilized world that has been affected by this pandemic the last 18 months NOT heard of this guy?
He could be the tip of the "thread" that gets pulled and exposes a large part of the DS and how they function.
Shot heard round the world is Dr. Fauci being arrested.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
What a great foreign representative. FFS

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Good read about how the devil went down to Georgia

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Want this stuff to stop or change? Got to hit these people in the pocketbook. Too bad it will be the citizens who pay for the nitwittery of the elected officials. Laws need to be changed to allow for these elected/appointed officials to be sued individually and not have their legal fees paid by the taxpayers.
Then they went and burn down the only place to get food in the hood the Wendy’s, that probably pissed off even more people down there

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I don’t think they stopped any rigging in 2016. I think trump won by a landslide and they were not adequately prepared to prevent his win. They forgot their polls were garbage designed to form opinions and started to believe them.

2020 same situation, except they were prepared to digitally manipulate votes on top of mail in voting and the normal tricks. Again trump far exceeded their expectations with his massive campaign push which is why any person who cares to look at the election results can see something isn’t right.
Yes which is why they all had to stop counting in the middle of the night at the swing states for them to get their shit in order to steal it because he had way too many boats

Latest posts

Top Bottom