Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Ummm... Jonny has a legitimate view point.

We don't tell anybody to GTFO or STFU, especially when a legitimate argument is presented.

Don't agree with any argument? Nut or ovary up and debate with facts. No bitch ass name calling and juvenile insults.

And that goes for all of us.

JonnySober

Poster

We don't tell anybody to GTFO or STFU, especially when a legitimate argument is presented.

Don't agree with any argument? Nut or ovary up and debate with facts. No bitch ass name calling and juvenile insults.
Thank you. I'm slightly taken aback by the response

We really don't question Trump and Flynn? Not at all? Aren't we suppose to be the ones that question, scrutiinze?

I am all America 1st, I'm merely proposing that the indisputable leader of this movement may be Trump 1st along with a few other priorities

It's a fucked up world right now and the misdirection is off the charts.

I'm a big boy and all for shit talking with extra flavor from time to time

But, ultimately, I think my aim is the truth, wherever it may fall

Last edited:

HuskerGarrett

Poster
Founder
@Croot_Overlord take a wander over to @HuskerGarrett ‘s The Platinum Board site. I really like how Telegram links inbed over there. Any way to get similar functionality here?

Yeah we will get it worked on in the next couple days. Been meaning to get Instagram fixed to embed as well.

@croot_lord ill get with you sometime today and we can get this worked out
Hit me up and I can give you which embed add-one I have installed if you need

316what

Poster
Founder
So..my neighbors are pretty frigging cool. He's retiring from the RAF (stationed in the US for the past 13 years via NATO. She was RAF as well... which only cemented my love and respect for both of them).

Just had the most educational discussion for both of us tonight. Got their perspective on Brexit (not a fan) AND a break down of UK/ Britain/EU (I was ignorant and smart enough to ask questions. Think your 3 year old asking 'why' (that was me). I seriously had no idea that only Northern Ireland was part of the UK. I am that ignorant...(ignorant is not stupid) She was ignorant and smart enough to admit she was confused about antifa and believed it was a conservative group. We both learned a lot tonight.

*and they love Trump policy, but hate the man... just as they do Boris. 😅

We all love bourbon (bless her husband, the second he found out I love TX, he bought me a bottle at the BX. I'll make sure I get him a bottle of Blantons.... his favorite), we love freedom, we love each other's accents and vocabulary (focusing especially on the 'dirty' words. Our vocabulary is expanding. I had no idea 'fanny' was a filthy term. I mean, I've always hated that word, but only because I just hate the way it sounds. It's a stupid word.)

We love our kids. We love each other's homes. We love our community. Anything else is merely details.

As it should be.

I finally have the best neighbors.... ever. The house they bought belonged to long time (3 generations) family friends. My husband partied in this house. His friend (the youngest of 3) and he built a tee box in the back yard. They ( the new owners) have told Max and his friends that it is theirs if they take care of it. This is the family who should have, and did, buy the house. It reminds her of her house in UK. They're absolutely lovely and going to be lifelong friends.

I would love to know if @316what knows this family. I do know they are friends with a few (great) people I know. Found that out tonight, too.

Send me their names and I’ll let you know.

Jtrain80

Legendary
aT9CgpVV.jpeg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Thank you. I'm slightly taken aback by the response

We really don't question Trump and Flynn? Not at all? Aren't we suppose to be the ones that question, scrutiinze?

I am all America 1st, I'm merely proposing that the indisputable leader of this moment may be Trump 1st along with a few other priorities

It's a fucked up world right now and the misdirection is off the charts.

I'm a big boy and all for shit talking with extra flavor from time to time

But, ultimately, I think my aim is the truth wherever it may fall
I see where you're coming from and what your argument is. It's worth discussion and debate. (I'm not there yet to opine one way or the other. It's been a hell of a few days/weeks. I'm exhausted, and to be perfectly honest...drunk for the last week. Not tipsy. Tanked. Those who love me are thankful. 😅)

But I don't like some of the responses to those (not just you) who have a contrary view.

Here's the thing. This is the free speech forum. You're not trolling. Neither are the others that I'm thinking of.

The whole point of this forum is that nobody will be shut down. And I'll say that and stand up for anybody I vehemently disagree with. I'm pretty consistent that way.. here and in person.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

And that goes for all of us.

He's on ignore now, so I won't be using speech you disagree with towards him in the Free Speech Forum any longer.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I didn't get that from your reply to me, but tone/feeling is hard to determine from text alone.
You happened to be the one I responded to... but it's not just/specifically you. And I should have made that clear. It's just that post that I decided to finally weigh in.

I don't like the way this thread is going lately (again... not necessarily only you) shutting down and nastiness to anybody who dares to offer a different view point.

We're better than that.

(And i will note that I've had my moments)

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
LMAO although this was a horrible "rebuttal" it was fun

Once again even Trump says the attacks "directed" at him are really targeting his supporters

He has come out ahead everytime. He bows to Fauci, foes nothing to combat the ridiculous election fraud and sits back on the gold course saying "I was right!" Lol

He has left us out to dry way more than he has delivered

Can't wait for the Kevin Mccarthy, Mitch McConnel electoral reform for our DEMOCRACY

These fellas will GET IT RIGHT

You were probably one of the "It's just a mask" idiots

Just a word of advice- 95% of the posters ITT don't want to read anything negative about Trump and DEFINITELY don't want to hear a word against Q.

I have found it's just a lot easier to lurk and hope for some actual news that I would have otherwise missed.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He’s not a troll. Just has a different take.

Always remember that they never thought Trump would win. White hats stopped the rigging in 2016 to allow Trump 4 years to set up the infrastructure to expose it all. We are now in the beginnings of that phase with Fauchi, the Wuhan lab funding, Border Crisis, Election Forensic Audits, Georgia and Pennsylvania following suit, Maxwell prosecution, reopening talks with Iran while Israel is being attacked, Biden playing patty cake with Putin over alleged Russian ransomware attacks, . . .

We are an occupied country through infiltration. The Rules of War are active and in motion. It will come to the forefront when election is flipped back and Trump can go on offense publically and in a seat of authority to the common person.

Keep spreading the word about Arizona . . . and ENJOY THE SHOW!
Several Senate seats and House seats need to flip too so Trump can get trusted people confirmed as hatchet men/women like Grinnell and Flynn.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
D-Day Memorial question: Would our brave predecessors have done it if they could look forward and see what we did with it on June 6, 2021?
Yes sir.. to quote my beloved grandpa.. “We gave ya little cocksuckers the chance to be great and look what ya done with it.. but we gave ya a chance. I seen way too many that never had a chance.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

JonnySober

Poster
Just a word of advice- 95% of the posters ITT don't want to read anything negative about Trump and DEFINITELY don't want to hear a word against Q.

I have found it's just a lot easier to lurk and hope for some actual news that I would have otherwise missed.
It's the Achilles heel of our side

I understand as trust is non existent and the paranoia is justified

We have to mitigate suspicion and game theory this stuff out

Contrarian/critical, not subversive, voices/viewpoints are required

Last edited:

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
It's the Achilles heel of our side

I understand as trust is non existent and the paranoia is justified

We have to mitigate suspicion and game theory this stuff out

Contrarian/critical, not subservise, voices/viewpoints are required

I agree with you 100% but you will get pushback from most ITT. They just don't want to hear it, nor do they want to think about it.

Orange man good. Q good. That's the mantra- rinse and repeat.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I agree with you 100% but you will get pushback from most ITT. They just don't want to hear it, nor do they want to think about it.

Orange man good. Q good. That's the mantra- rinse and repeat.

I have had several issues w Trumps decisions over the ~5 yrs he has been at it. He ended up being right every time. Now I just keep quiet to save face later.

Oh yeah, mad as hell a couple times. Mainly the whole "show them" mantra instead of using the power of the Presidency to fix shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom