Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Is that similar to the ones worn when Kansas beat texas? Maybe @MortgageHorn would know.
Not Mortgage horn, but you won’t find a single Texas fan upset about that loss at all since it guaranteed that even the SJW super liberals wouldn’t be able to save Charlie Strong

I am eternally grateful to all Jayhawks for that

Jtrain80

Legendary
Not Mortgage horn, but you won’t find a single Texas fan upset about that loss at all since it guaranteed that even the SJW super liberals wouldn’t be able to save Charlie Strong

I am eternally grateful to all Jayhawks for that

I dont know if I should make fun of Charlie, Vodka Tom, the texas fan base, or what.

Did Sark end hiring the rb coach whose gf has a Instagram handle of "pole_assasin"?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I dont know if I should make fun of Charlie, Vodka Tom, the texas fan base, or what.

Did Sark end hiring the rb coach whose gf has a Instagram handle of "pole_assasin"?
Never even heard about that nor does it sway me one inch. However, that failed attack at Texas aside, i do not have faith in Sark at all because we’ve seen that the liberal arts and civil rights professors ultimately hold the hearts and minds of our players which is why all of our players underachieve, get resentful toward the coaches because they are conditioned to believe they are slaves, treated like gods by the Greek community, and Do “players only” meetings after one loss and fall apart

Last edited:

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
And then there’s this...

iu

skramer100

Elite
Founder
My wife is all over this. She can't stand that asshole. Apparently he just sold his house down here. Looks like he knew what was coming and tried to get out. Same shit he did in Chicago. Would love for Broward school district to blow up and go to local control. Thankfully in Parkland we have great schools because the parents are involved. IF the police were allowed to do their job that shooting would never have happened since the kid would have been arrested years prior, but old Runcie did not want his numbers to look bad so the kid was allowed to return to school and never get punished. I hope Runcie is arrested and rots in prison. He is asshoe

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder

View attachment 16827

Riots and $million$ for St. Floyd but no mention of these situations.

View attachment 16828
Going to withhold any comments or thoughts on this Babysitter incident until Lebron tells me what to think!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
What in the blue moon fuck are you doing? Complete and utter horse shit.

On a serious note. Things are going. Dad is still with us but he’s pretty bad off. Completely immobile and spends all day in his recliner watching tv. Neither of his legs work, his upper body is getting extremely weak, and weaker by the day, face is dropping on one side, etc. I go over there every single day after work and on the weekends and spend time with him and stay every night till around 8:30 when he goes to bed so I can get him in his wheel chair and roll him to his bedroom where I then have to pick him up out of the wheel chair and place him in bed. There is no worse feeling than seeing your dad and your hero go through something like this. He told me two days ago he was tired and ready to go. Talk about a gut bunch, but he’s a warrior and has fought like hell and I’m damn proud of him. I’m basically just trying to get every second I can to spend with him.

With that said, he’s not scared to die, he knows exactly where he’s going, and so do I. It won’t be long until he is face to face with the creator of the entire universe, his Lord and savior, and that is a peace that is indescribable and pretty dang awesome to think about if I’m being honest. Not only for him, but the entire family.

I still ask for y’all’s prayers and I hate that I haven’t been around much lately, but sometimes, duty calls, and everything gets put on the back burner for family.
Great post Merlin. Love ya,don't know you or your Dad, but I am thinking about you all

Top Bottom