Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I’ve said this before but I think as I look back through the history of our great nation, America peaked probably in the 1950s. I think the 60s and 70s were hard and I think the 80s were a great decade I think we have been going downhill ever since then.

at this point I think the Democrats have totally adopted Joseph Goebbels and the Nazi regimes
Art of war so to speak. They used Covid as a distraction they have taken over the media, Wall Street and the military is probably next. I pray to God that does not happen. But I see history repeating itself. And I truly think Christian conservatives are an endangered species in this country unless we have some type of great revolution.
And Lord knows I am praying that does not happen.

I’m praying the American empire does not crumble in my lifetime all in my children’s lifetime.. Things do not look good right now and we need major changes in a little over a year and a half

Jtrain80

Legendary
I’ve said this before but I think as I look back through the history of our great nation, America peaked probably in the 1950s. I think the 60s and 70s were hard and I think the 80s were a great decade I think we have been going downhill ever since then.

at this point I think the Democrats have totally adopted Joseph Goebbels and the Nazi regimes
Art of war so to speak. They used Covid as a distraction they have taken over the media, Wall Street and the military is probably next. I pray to God that does not happen. But I see history repeating itself. And I truly think Christian conservatives are an endangered species in this country unless we have some type of great revolution.
And Lord knows I am praying that does not happen.

I’m praying the American empire does not crumble in my lifetime all in my children’s lifetime.. Things do not look good right now and we need major changes in a little over a year and a half

It almost feels like I need to read Adolfs book to make sure history doesn't repeat itself. Very concerned for my children also.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
OK, I was right. Watch the opening of Gutfeld’s show tonight and his first few minutes with his guests. His commentary is that societal disruption is now improperly influencing the outcomes in the judicial system and today proved it by convictions on all three of the counts when only one count stood a chance of a reasonable conviction. Now, his guests, like Tyrus, aren’t really getting it. And they are failing to address causation. Never mind. It’s a mess. 🙄

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Are more people being awakened, or are more people giving up?
It's definitely moving in the right direction

I honestly think we are probably up to 65-70% who are off MM, against Big Tech and have a general understanding that the political/ ruling class is comprehensively corrupt

The dumbest among us are the most loud so the numbers could be even better

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 16671

Great resource for a collection of adverse reactions to rhd covid vaccines. Several hundred examples.

Why in the fuck would you give a child this vaccine? There hasn't been one credible case of death for anyone under 16 of covid... that didn't have blunt force trauma to their brain or a gaping wound in their throat.

This is the kind of shit that just kills me about this craziness. This didn't need to happen.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
175833887_2804792829836879_3671704400402854833_n.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The justice system officially died today.
Imagine if the judge had let the mc'closkeys go to trial... That nit wit raised money on going after them and the judge said that ruled her out as their prosecutor. Really close to judges not having enough balls to do that and if you defend yourself legally they will just railroad you anyway. This is why Soros has been flooding money into prosecutors races in cities.

My ass is staying outta cities for the next few years. Amazons china loving ass is gonna make bank off me.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I didn't like what I saw in the Chauvin case but if Floyd wasn't on Meth and Fentanyl he'd be alive today. These videos show just premeditated violence on people unable to fight back and bail was granted and usually pretty low bail at that. They are looking at less time than Chauvin just because the victims weren't on lethal doses of drugs when they were attacked.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I had such high hopes for this man. He is now nothing more than a piece of the swamp
View attachment 16768

We really need to step up our game, here in SC. Already hated Graham, then hated Haley (Also due to her comments about George Floyd), now I see Scott is just another scumbag politician too.

Would probably have to go back to the 90s to find a decent person occupying the governor's mansion, and well before I was born in '79 for a worthwhile Senator from South Carolina. Sigh.

dirty0222

I don't really care one way or the other about this case. The guy went to work and is now going to jail. He should have never knelt on the guy for 9 minutes. He was in cuffs and not a threat. The problem is the way it is being portrayed. The "victim " was a felon, junkie that resisted arrest. He wasn't an innocent citizen. He had drugs on his person and in his system and resisted arrest.

The media is the enemy. Who pulls their strings?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Sports teams and colleges releasing statements about the Chauvin case....WHY! Wonder what they would have said after OJ verdict?

It is crazy, and I don't think you were really asking, but why the colleges are doing that is simple. We are in a cultural revolution, and the colleges are right in the middle of it. Radicals/communists have now infiltrated enough of our intitutions, and deeply enough, that they no longer have to hide their true ideas. They give absolutely zero fucks what you or I think about anything. It is full speed ahead with their agenda, we are irrelevant.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
"Infrastructure" plan would overturn right-to-work laws.
GMAFB... :mad:
It's a sad situation we're in when our elected officials don't have a clue what the word "infrastructure" actually means. TDS has completely taken away their thought processing.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
It's a sad situation we're in when our elected officials don't have a clue what the word "infrastructure" actually means. TDS has completely taken away their thought processing.
Another example of a political party that has no virtuous policies on their platform and panders to the least common denominators for voting blocks. Fuck them.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
They know what it means and know exactly what they are doing. They are doing anything they want to.

Just wait until the filibuster is gone. Manchin will eventually name his price, be blackmailed, or go down in a scandal

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom