Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

I have to systemic racism lectures from

A direct descendant of not just slave owners, but a direct descendant of slave traders?

Plus the creator of these racist wisdoms...

You can’t work at a 7-11...

You ain’t black...

Finally a well dressed, articulate...

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids...

I won’t have a problem. I come from a slave state...

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
The thing about birth pangs is that when they first start, they can occur one at a time or in bursts and then stop. They can start weeks before a baby is delivered. As the hour of birth approaches, however, they get more frequent, right up to the moment a new child is born.

Are you paying attention?

Don't fall asleep and miss it.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
true but a lot of the area these days is disheartening. A loss of jobs coupled with an opioid/meth surge and it’s very sad.

Our church does a missions trip/VBS in a holler in Kentucky, right around where TN/KY/VA meet. The youth group has been doing it for over 20 years and we love those people and they love us but damnit, that shit can be very depressing. It's an ole coal mining holler and when the mine was shut down, that was it. I haven't been in a long time but the last time I attended, Oxycontin was surging through and destroying them.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
No trust whatsoever and there definitely will be but I think our people generally aren't banking on that anymore

I'd guess maybe 15-20% are still all in, another 50-60% somehow still think elections matter and 15% stocking up/returning to the Bible, 5% Demoralized
Are more people being awakened, or are more people giving up?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Fuck all of MSM. Also, @Jayhox please go on, and explain your defense of Gutfield... interested to see how you defend that?
I’m not defending him. I may need to go back and watch again, but my impression was he was being sarcastic by saying essentially “he shouldn’t be convicted of anything, but if they are going to nail him on anything at least they nailed him on everything so that cities don’t burn over complete bullshit.” But I’m not dying on that hill. But I guaranfvckingtee Guttfield isn’t happy about the verdicts today.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
More people are not being awakened. People are mostly sheep. That is a flawed argument, too.
Do you think the election was rigged and Trump had over 65 million votes? If so, do you think many of those people think things are getting better? Work the math and realize every single Trump voter is more pissed than ever and millions of independents and Biden voters realized shit is getting worse.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I agree.
Do you think the election was rigged and Trump had over 65 million votes? If so, do you think many of those people think things are getting better? Work the math and realize every single Trump voter is more pissed than ever and millions of independents and Biden voters realized shit is getting worse.

Of course I do and of course you do. What is next then?

Latest posts

Top Bottom