Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Guilty on all counts. Unreal.
Saw the writing on the wall when the judge said yesterday “this case could be thrown out on appeals” and basically let the jury off the hook to go full guilty.

Have a very limited following and understanding of this trial, but thought it odd the judge would comment about that

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Saw the writing on the wall when the judge said yesterday “this case could be thrown out on appeals” and basically let the jury off the hook to go full guilty.

Have a very limited following and understanding of this trial, but thought it odd the judge would comment about that
I watched every minute.

The state witnesses were great witnesses for the defense.

This is going straight to appeal for so many reasons.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

SCOTUS overturns it after appeal because of Waters comments and we do it all over again.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
SCOTUS overturns it after appeal because of Waters comments and we do it all over again.
Perhaps that was the plan all along to have as much Destruction as possible

and now that idiot vice president camel toe is saying this verdict does not do anything for centuries of injustice. Maybe she’s talking about her slaveowning relatives
SMH

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Re Floyd....The jury passed the buck. Easy to see it is going to appeal and they get to go home and not be harassed. Get to write books and make money.

I listened to the verdict on Fox News Sirius and listened to the Five reaction. They all jumped in on the guilty verdict, he did it mantra. GG saying he is happy he was convicted even if he was innocent should now disqualify him from ever giving an opinion. he was scared because his neighborhood was wrecked in the last peaceful protests. Guess he doesn't stand for what's right, he stands for what won't hurt him.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I mean his first sentence is a blatant lie.
FiL watching Judge Judy and it flips to the verdict (pre verdict)....had a person of color being interviewed and she went on about how Chauvin is guilty. Reporter asked has she followed the trial...She say NO, I haven't even seen the video because it is so upsetting....WTF!!!! this is who votes.

We are fucked as a society

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Re Floyd....The jury passed the buck. Easy to see it is going to appeal and they get to go home and not be harassed. Get to write books and make money.

I listened to the verdict on Fox News Sirius and listened to the Five reaction. They all jumped in on the guilty verdict, he did it mantra. GG saying he is happy he was convicted even if he was innocent should now disqualify him from ever giving an opinion. he was scared because his neighborhood was wrecked in the last peaceful protests. Guess he doesn't stand for what's right, he stands for what won't hurt him.
I think everyone is misunderstanding Gutfeld’s comment.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Gutfeld is gutless

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I don't think we should allow ourselves to be dragged into the police brutality/ 5 time felon Floyd fiasco

The world is a stage. It is too perfect of a situation for the race baiters.

The justice system has been broken for a long time

Enough of the country sees a black man murdered by a cop while enough of the country sees a possible murder, definitely neglect by an officer of a genuine scumbag. Then you toss in the riots and the collective bull shit

It's just another part of the cultural revolution play. It's time to stop watching

IDK if we could create a trust the plan meter that we can vote on day to day as working or not but I actually think riots inside of today's riots could wake up people and indicate certain things

It's all fucked up

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

Don’t we all. Mob rule is real get used to it.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
I don't think we should allow ourselves to be dragged into the police brutality/ 5 time felon Floyd fiasco

The world is a stage. It is too perfect of a situation for the race baiters.

The justice system has been broken for a long time

Enough of the country sees a black man murdered by a cop while enough of the country sees a possible murder, definitely neglect by an officer of a genuine scumbag. Then you toss in the riots and the collective bull shit

It's just another part of the cultural revolution play. It's time to stop watching

IDK if we could create a trust the plan meter that we can vote on day to day as working or not but I actually think riots inside of today's riots could wake up people and indicate certain things

It's all fucked up
Trust the plan? We’ll be marching to the gulags and there will be people in line going, ‘don’t worry - you just have to show people.’

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Trust the plan? We’ll be marching to the gulags and there will be people in line going, ‘don’t worry - you just have to show people.’
No trust whatsoever and there definitely will be but I think our people generally aren't banking on that anymore

I'd guess maybe 15-20% are still all in, another 50-60% somehow still think elections matter and 15% stocking up/returning to the Bible, 5% Demoralized

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I see their first problem.
Yep. That will find a new home when the sun goes down.
I had such high hopes for this man. He is now nothing more than a piece of the swamp
View attachment 16768
"Integrity of our justice system" Are you fkn serious. Allowing a $$ settlement before the trial even starts, comments from scumbag politicians including potato head himself, and not sequestering the jury for the entire trial. Integrity at it's finest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom