Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Watched a number of new U.S. citizens legally take their oath and get their citizenship on TV. All races, colors, religions, genders. Was very happy for them and you can see how proud they were in their eyes as masks were worn. Bet they will have no trouble getting an ID to vote.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Watched a number of new U.S. citizens legally take their oath and get their citizenship on TV. All races, colors, religions, genders. Was very happy for them and you can see how proud they were in their eyes as masks were worn. Bet they will have no trouble getting an ID to vote.
Most of those who say they can't get an ID to vote probably already have one to do other stuff like cash their SS, welfare or other gov't checks. Almost all of those are sent via direct deposit.

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder

God Cam It

Elite

1618928894090.png

Great resource for a collection of adverse reactions to rhd covid vaccines. Several hundred examples.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This is what real racism looks like.

View attachment 16668

Guarantee that those who want to fight a war against white people, just because they are white, are not going to like it when the fight starts coming back at them...Guarantee it...I don’t want a civil war based on the color of skin but if people start coming...I’m gonna fight...and hard.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Breitbart:

Dershowitz said Waters is taking a page out of the Ku Klux Klan’s playbook to influence court cases by threatening violence.

“First of all, the judge should have granted the motion for a mistrial based on the efforts of Congresswoman Waters to influence the jury,” Dershowitz declared. “Her message was clearly intended to get to the jury — ‘If you will acquit or if you find the charge less than murder, we will burn down your buildings. We will burn down your businesses. We will attack you. We will do what happened to the witness — blood on their door.’ This was an attempt to intimidate the jury. It’s borrowed precisely from the Ku Klux Klan of the 1930s and 1920s when the Klan would march outside of courthouses and threatened all kinds of reprisals if the jury ever dared convict a white person or acquit a black person. And so, efforts to intimidate a jury should result in a mistrial with the judge, of course, wouldn’t grant a mistrial because then he’d be responsible for the riots that would ensue, even though it was Waters who was responsible.”

He predicted Chauvin will be convicted at least on the charge of manslaughter but believes it will go to the Court of Appeals.

o now, if there is a conviction, and I think there will be a conviction, at least on the manslaughter charge, the issue will go to the Court of Appeals,” he advised. “And will the Court of Appeals have the courage to reverse this conviction on the ground … that the jury was subjected to intimidation tactics, not only by Waters but by others as well who threatened violence in the event of an acquittal or a lesser charge than murder.”

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

EDIT: Twitter already deleted it HAHAHAHAHA Got a screengrab before it was deleted.

Tweet.PNG

Last edited:

120north

Elite
Founder
This
Breitbart:

Dershowitz said Waters is taking a page out of the Ku Klux Klan’s playbook to influence court cases by threatening violence.

“First of all, the judge should have granted the motion for a mistrial based on the efforts of Congresswoman Waters to influence the jury,” Dershowitz declared. “Her message was clearly intended to get to the jury — ‘If you will acquit or if you find the charge less than murder, we will burn down your buildings. We will burn down your businesses. We will attack you. We will do what happened to the witness — blood on their door.’ This was an attempt to intimidate the jury. It’s borrowed precisely from the Ku Klux Klan of the 1930s and 1920s when the Klan would march outside of courthouses and threatened all kinds of reprisals if the jury ever dared convict a white person or acquit a black person. And so, efforts to intimidate a jury should result in a mistrial with the judge, of course, wouldn’t grant a mistrial because then he’d be responsible for the riots that would ensue, even though it was Waters who was responsible.”

He predicted Chauvin will be convicted at least on the charge of manslaughter but believes it will go to the Court of Appeals.

o now, if there is a conviction, and I think there will be a conviction, at least on the manslaughter charge, the issue will go to the Court of Appeals,” he advised. “And will the Court of Appeals have the courage to reverse this conviction on the ground … that the jury was subjected to intimidation tactics, not only by Waters but by others as well who threatened violence in the event of an acquittal or a lesser charge than murder.”
This is all part of the plan. I think that Maxine Waters is so compromised that those behind her trot her out to start speaking this kind of crazy talk for a very specific purpose. I think the the left wants a mistrial. Desperately needs a mistrial. Chauvin was WAY overcharged because of the screeching children on the left wanted him that way. Murder 1, Murder 2. They needed him demonized for the election. They edited and lied and only showed clips of the video in the same way that they showed the Covington kid smirking. Now that chicken has come home to roost. Racial hatred was NEVER argued during the trial. He is going to be acquited from the overcharge and the world is going to melt down because of the racial hype and vitriol that they injected into an already sad situation. Now this Biden thing "I hope the RIGHT verdict comes out". What in the actual fuck does that even mean? Why would the president even mention and active ongoing legal matter and CHOOSE a SIDE. This, to me, is grounds for a mistrial if you have ever seen one. With a mistrial, do they start over and go after a lesser charge so they can get their scalp? This seems like the plan.

God Cam It

Elite

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
The Left wants to drag this out as long as possible. That's why they're dropping comments that could lead to a mistrial - it's a win-win.
Mistrial = Minneapolis burns, the case will be rescheduled with the same charges carrying it well into the summer and fall. Keep the public focused on civil issues, while they destroy the country politically.

Long cat

Elite
Barnes said that they only have to prove that Chauvins actions contributed to the death of Floyd for that lowest charge... so hes getting convicted of at least that. They might reach 1 step higher but no way they get muder 1 with what I saw during the trial. Hell, they couldn't even agree on cause or time of death.
Casey Anthony walked after killing her own kid so anything is possible.

I’m genuinely curious. What are you basing your “Chauvin is a POS” opinion on? The facts that were released in the case? Or the narrative that has been ongoing since it happened?
I watched the video and I am comfortable saying he’s a POS based on that alone. Doesn’t make him a murderer though.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Im way late but that would send a ton of money to trade schools. Better average pay than college graduates these days.

I used to live near the Summit in Columbia
I tromped there and watched summit get built. To see a black dude walking through would not be unusual. There is more to this story unless the arrested was just a dickhead. Imho
This makes me want to throw up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom