Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio - how is your son’s lax season working out? I miss watching my son (graduated) play.
Good until the house arrest for 4 games thanks to my husband's covid diagnosis post vaccine.

We've got 3 boys (attack/ middie (Max)/ d pole) that are being looked at for college.

They need Max back. Couldn't score for shit last game. Max was furious watching the film. He's back Friday.

I love lacrosse.

My avatar is Max (18) and one of his best friends after a beautiful right corner riser (Max's favorite shot). What makes that pic special is that my husband and his (#4) dad have been best friends since they were 4 years old.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hung jury or Manslaughter. If he's convicted of murder - we're going to lose our collective minds. I will have lost all hope.
Barnes said that they only have to prove that Chauvins actions contributed to the death of Floyd for that lowest charge... so hes getting convicted of at least that. They might reach 1 step higher but no way they get muder 1 with what I saw during the trial. Hell, they couldn't even agree on cause or time of death.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

On today’s edition of “get woke, go broke” we have a naturally made cleaning supply company. I actually like some of their products so I’m bummed about no longer buying them. Look at the comments and it will make you smile.

Jtrain80

Legendary

On today’s edition of “get woke, go broke” we have a naturally made cleaning supply company. I actually like some of their products so I’m bummed about no longer buying them. Look at the comments and it will make you smile.

Cliffs for people w/o acct? We can see the post, but not comments.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
for 8
iu

I have watched this gif about 50 times in hope that the dress will finally slide up

Latest posts

Top Bottom