Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Done on my side. Hope everybody else can do the same to get rid of this cancer from our Congress

The citizens and business owners in Minnesota should band together in a Class Action Lawsuit against Maxine Walters for any and all damages they suffer do to violence incited by her words and actions in their community. Being a sitting member of Congress should not protect the actions of a sitting member of Congress outside the walls of Congress. Furthermore, Maxine Walters should be held accountable for inciting violence in a District that has nothing to do with her Political Position in Congress. We as citizens are held accountable for our words and actions. It is time for our Political Leaders to be held to the same standards that they feel need to be imposed upon us.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I cannot figure out how to do a poll on here anymore
But if I could here’s the question I would ask do you think the cop gets convicted for murder in Minneapolis or no
On one side I think the facts point toward The officer being acquitted of the murder charge. On the other side the jury may be intimidated by outside forces etc. to say that he is guilty. You know kind of like OJ Simpson

my prediction is he gets acquitted of the murder charge and Minneapolis gets burnt to the ground

What say you

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I cannot figure out how to do a poll on here anymore
But if I could here’s the question I would ask do you think the cop gets convicted for murder in Minneapolis or no
On one side I think the facts point toward he should be acquitted. On the other side the jury may be intimidated by outside forces etc. to say that he is guilty. You know kind of like OJ Simpson

my prediction is he gets acquitted in Minneapolis gets burnt to the ground

What say you
Evidence is clear he should be cleared. But out of fear, coercion and any number of things we don’t know about...he’ll be found guilty. The establishment is determined to finish the narrative. IMO, hope I’m wrong but it’ll be a shit show either way.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Evidence is clear he should be. But out of fear, coercion and any number of things we don’t know about...he’ll be found guilty. The establishment is determined to finish the narrative. IMO, hope I’m wrong but it’ll be a shit show either way.
Agreed shit show either way. It would be ironic if Maxine Waters through her actions got the trial thrown out. Then again maybe that’s what she was trying to do in the first place to have our world burn

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I know many aren’t watching Fox on principle but FYI...Trump’s pretty predictable on these but could be argued that’s an indication things are going on behind scenes...he has his media talking pts and doesn’t give anything away.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Fakebook and Twatter are blocking a study that was just released by Stanford on masks and their effectiveness because it doesn't fit the draconian narrative. Literally one of the largest studies on masks done during COVID but you can't share it.

That’s not a study. It is one guy’s opinion based on his interpretation of studies who works at the VA at Stanford and it is in a crap journal. I’m anti mask and Anti Facebook but to post this as anything other than an opinion
...or the ability to be connected to any “outside sources.
or the ability to adjudicate 80% of ballots where the only image/ballot saved is the scan of the adjudicated ballot which was printed after adjudication And has no connection to the original ballot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom