Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I quit arguing with a dude on the home board that was just dead set that Trump was the problem with everything and everything is a little better now and will continue to get better under Biden. Its freaking scary how out of touch these people are. Every single thing you bring up that is just batchit crazy they play off like its nothing. Even in Obama's 2nd term, half this shit wouldn't have been discussed or considered in public. Chemically castrating kids because they might be girls... fuck me. Wiping pedophiles records if the age difference is under 10 years... wtf?

It's not a slippery slope anymore... its a full blown down hill ski jump course.
A "purge" if you will is required.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Fakebook and Twatter are blocking a study that was just released by Stanford on masks and their effectiveness because it doesn't fit the draconian narrative. Literally one of the largest studies on masks done during COVID but you can't share it.

I went back to this study this morning. This was released in November last year. Granted we probably don't have a ton of people going to pubmed/NIH on the regular reading medical literature but this has been out for 6+ months and we're just now hearing about it.

How I'm feeling right now:

Jtrain80

Legendary
I sincerely hope that somehow the reporter's address and the news director's address are posted for all to see and maybe people could show up at their door. When the media gets a dose of their own medicine perhaps they will think twice about doing "stories" like these.

Maybe get them on the schedule for a peaceful protest?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

The pace has slowed

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
Wearing masks repeatedly day after day for over a year now is just priming your lungs for easier infection. Seeing little kids in them is the worst. It breaks my heart every time I see that. Covid, the masking, social distancing, and now vaccines are all part of one giant psy-op. The biggest scam in world history is playing out right before our eyes. SKOL!

Nayat

Elite
🤣 her boyfriend and I got into a full on yelling argument over politics... which ended when he said he would never live in a 'red' state. And I flat out laughed and told him tovget back to me when he graduated and had to get a job and pay taxes. (And he's truly pretty brilliant. And a great person. Not kidding.)

https://news.asu.edu/20171108-arizona-impact-asu-students-winning-design-phoenix-bus-shelters

5 years later... he wants to move to Texas or Florida... but my daughter isn't ready in her career. . (Her company would move her to Dallas tomorrow).

They've been together for 6 years. Like I said... she's the one holding up on marriage. He'd marry her tomorrow.

Don't cut your daughter off completely, as far as your relationship. She needs to know that you will always be there for her.

Financially? Yep. You are under no obligation to finance her living situation... especially if you vehemently object.

But never cut her out of your life. And make it clear that your love for her has no relationship to your checkbook.
My FIL always tells my wife that he "doesn't finance stupid".

jbenge

Poster
Founder
Folks, shit is fixing to get real. Multiple mass shootings every day. Cities burning. Congresswoman calling for riots. The only way this shit stops is a bunch of really good people doing a bunch of really bad things. No politician or government agency is going to come to our rescue. The left has opened a Pandora’s box and they don’t know how to put the shit back in it if they wanted to. They know what is ahead, that’s why the NG is still in DC. This country cannot go on like this and I’m not sure it can be saved at this point even if good people stand up and say enough is enough.
don't forget the vice president is bailing out the criminals.....can't see what could go wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom