Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

God Cam It

Elite
Can someone provide some links about the story of the drill Sargeant chasing the kid away?

Also worth noting is how BLM got involved with it. They charged the guy with assault but hasn't charged anyone from the nib for throwing bricks through their windows.

Last edited:

God Cam It

Elite

Fakebook and Twatter are blocking a study that was just released by Stanford on masks and their effectiveness because it doesn't fit the draconian narrative. Literally one of the largest studies on masks done during COVID but you can't share it.

Last edited:

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Fakebook and Twatter are blocking a study that was just released by Stanford on masks and their effectiveness because it doesn't fit the draconian narrative. Literally one of the largest studies on masks done during COVID but you can't share it.

Great article that everyone should read. It says that not only are masks useless against covid, they actually may be making things worse.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Yuge. If/when the fuckery is found, who does Arizona turn it all over to ? DOJ ? FBI ? SCOTUS ? None of those institutions are to be trusted to lift a finger.

MSM won't cover it, either.

Gonna have to be someone like Lion Ted, Nunes or J Jordan.

Only uncompromised dudes left.

At a minimum, the Arizona Pubs appear to care, be Patriots and will definitely fix the fuckery for 2022 - At least in that state.

God Cam It

Elite
Great article that everyone should read. It says that not only are masks useless against covid, they actually may be making things worse.

I've heard OSHA standards regarding oxygen intake are actually violated by wearing masks. Not sure how to look that up but it was on the latest 'Powers and Principalities' podcast -

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Yuge. If/when the fuckery is found, who does Arizona turn it all over to ? DOJ ? FBI ? SCOTUS ? None of those institutions are to be trusted to lift a finger.

At a minimum, the Arizona Pubs appear to care, be Patriots and will definitely fix the fuckery for 2022 - At least in that state.

Would you trust FBI, DOJ or the Supreme Court? I wouldn't.

God Cam It

Elite
Can someone provide some links about the story of the drill Sargeant chasing the kid away?

Normie source (the first article nails it though) -

> On April 8, one incident report says, the man allegedly put his arm around a woman’s waist, put his hand down the right side of her shorts and then put his arm back around her waist as her pants were partly down. On April 10, another report alleges the man repeatedly picked up a baby without permission and tried to walk away.

> Deputies were told that the man approached “several neighbors in a threatening manner” and that someone had asked Pentland to “intervene,” the agency said in a statement.

Loudog

Poster

The full statement in the post:

They just presented the upcoming movie Sound of Freedom on the Health and Freedom Conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The speaker, who I think is the lead actor in the movie, dropped a red pill that will ECHO THROUGH ETERNITY as he talked about adrenochrome, a very controversial word that has never been spoken publicly before. Anons knew.

The movie will be released in the fourth quarter of 2021.

IT IS HAPPENING.
Hey @Jayhox I see you're still on the Q train...I've been wondering where your head has been at since this all went down..not coming at you in an antagonistic way at all, just curious how you in particular reconcile everything that's happened. I read every post in every thread on tmb until it became clear post election nothing was going to ever actually happen so I quit paying attention... I'm sure you've expressed your thoughts here already but as I said I haven't been following along in months.

I believed 100% that Q was not just some LARP, but I always remained skeptical of "the plan" actually coming to fruition as it was stated. Now I believe Q to be one of three things in no order:

1. A psy-op(I do struggle with coming up with a purpose of the op, but I do have some theories)
2. Pure marketing by team Trump for reelection ...pushing false hope bs and tapping into a base of support from those who previously couldn't give two shits about politics
3. The state is just too deep and Q team ultimately lost the war in a big way.

Also wonder what ever happened to Cockfyte and where his head is these days. He was always such a pretentious poster who would never clearly explain his points/theories but would rather post some vague shit and treat others like they were stupid for not understanding or seeing what he was seeing like we're all living inside his head.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Wearing masks repeatedly day after day for over a year now is just priming your lungs for easier infection. Seeing little kids in them is the worst. It breaks my heart every time I see that. Covid, the masking, social distancing, and now vaccines are all part of one giant psy-op. The biggest scam in world history is playing out right before our eyes. SKOL!

Long cat

Elite
My church is having some CEO come speak today on ‘racism in the home.’ Since I volunteer here, I think I’ll be volunteering away from today’s service.

I see plenty of racism in the news. I don’t need to hear it at church.
My pastor read a passage from a letter he heard in a sermon in the 80s. It was from a communist who said communism would conquer the US and Christianity and eventually bring social justice to the US. The argument was basically communists are more passionate about their cause than Christians are. The pastor was talking about passionately following Christ but I was able to read between the lines.

Also had an Orlando City soccer player speak for a few minutes. His parents were going to abort him but decided to stop by a church before making a final decision. Pastor’s message that day was on abortion (one of three times he preached about abortion in over 30 years he said) and they decided to keep the baby. Now he’s a professional soccer player. You never know how god is working in your life or using you to work in somebody else’s.

Jtrain80

Legendary
200.gif

We need the rolling laughing emoji.

Why did he stop?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I second this. I read the study and it’s easy-ish to understand as a non medical field person. It has loads of references and citations. Very well done, I’ve started sharing it with people I know.

Might print out some copies and leave them wherever I go.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I don't agree with this type of thinking but I do believe this op has a point. Look around at how much division we have been force fed this decade.

Thoughts?

View attachment 15967

View attachment 15972

View attachment 15968

View attachment 15970

View attachment 15973

I agree with this to an extent I think. I have to think that it would take years to get to the point where blacks are blamed for everything and people would agree with that. The amount of support blm has right now (Apple auto capitalized and gave me the following symbols when I typed blm✊🏿 ✊🏾 ✊🏽) from non blacks is quite large and I’d have to think those people are indoctrinated to that sentiment so having that many people flip their thoughts seems unlikely in the near future. Interesting thoughts though, makes you think.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Military. Treason. Remember Trump’s EO. Coordinated with foreign enemies.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hey @Jayhox I see you're still on the Q train...I've been wondering where your head has been at since this all went down..not coming at you in an antagonistic way at all, just curious how you in particular reconcile everything that's happened. I read every post in every thread on tmb until it became clear post election nothing was going to ever actually happen so I quit paying attention... I'm sure you've expressed your thoughts here already but as I said I haven't been following along in months.

I believed 100% that Q was not just some LARP, but I always remained skeptical of "the plan" actually coming to fruition as it was stated. Now I believe Q to be one of three things in no order:

1. A psy-op(I do struggle with coming up with a purpose of the op, but I do have some theories)
2. Pure marketing by team Trump for reelection ...pushing false hope bs and tapping into a base of support from those who previously couldn't give two shits about politics
3. The state is just too deep and Q team ultimately lost the war in a big way.

Also wonder what ever happened to Cockfyte and where his head is these days. He was always such a pretentious poster who would never clearly explain his points/theories but would rather post some vague shit and treat others like they were stupid for not understanding or seeing what he was seeing like we're all living inside his head.
I think #3 is part of it. But mostly I live by my own words: “Patience. Timing is everything.”

Nothing Q has said has been wrong. “Sometimes you have to show them.” Think of all of the things we knew about but the general public didn’t that is now commonly discussed — even on the MSM. Hunter Biden. Gislaine Maxwell. Biden being potentially compromised by China, Russia, Ukraine. Sex slave trafficking at the border. CNN admitting to being fake news for the Dems. Same with the rest of the MSM regarding Russiagate/Putin bounties on US soldiers/etc., etc., etc., etc. look at the polls about the % of people who think the election was rigged. People are more and more conditioned everyday to be dealt the biggest reality check in world history.

It’s just taking longer than we all had expected or hoped.

Patience. Timing is everything.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I don't agree with this type of thinking but I do believe this op has a point. Look around at how much division we have been force fed this decade.

Thoughts?

View attachment 15967

View attachment 15972

View attachment 15968

View attachment 15970

View attachment 15973
Class war is still there. Race ware is just a higher priority right now. The reason- In race ware it is much easier to divide people on a daily basis. Both are supposed to make people hate each other and encourages the “oppressed” side to take out rage on their “enemy”. In class war it becomes difficult in everyday life to easily identify someone on the street and go off on them for no reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom