Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Though she's on the other team, a pich hitter warming up

tenor.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Cops don't seem to understand how bad shit like this is going to backfire on them and our society. If law abiding citizens fear that the criminals and cops are both out to get them then they will treat both as criminals... and that is the people who actually support the police.

Though I do think that the plan is to run law abiding cops out of the job and just get yes men into the job.

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
Folks, shit is fixing to get real. Multiple mass shootings every day. Cities burning. Congresswoman calling for riots. The only way this shit stops is a bunch of really good people doing a bunch of really bad things. No politician or government agency is going to come to our rescue. The left has opened a Pandora’s box and they don’t know how to put the shit back in it if they wanted to. They know what is ahead, that’s why the NG is still in DC. This country cannot go on like this and I’m not sure it can be saved at this point even if good people stand up and say enough is enough.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I quit arguing with a dude on the home board that was just dead set that Trump was the problem with everything and everything is a little better now and will continue to get better under Biden. Its freaking scary how out of touch these people are. Every single thing you bring up that is just batchit crazy they play off like its nothing. Even in Obama's 2nd term, half this shit wouldn't have been discussed or considered in public. Chemically castrating kids because they might be girls... fuck me. Wiping pedophiles records if the age difference is under 10 years... wtf?

It's not a slippery slope anymore... its a full blown down hill ski jump course.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Folks, shit is fixing to get real. Multiple mass shootings every day. Cities burning. Congresswoman calling for riots. The only way this shit stops is a bunch of really good people doing a bunch of really bad things. No politician or government agency is going to come to our rescue. The left has opened a Pandora’s box and they don’t know how to put the shit back in it if they wanted to. They know what is ahead, that’s why the NG is still in DC. This country cannot go on like this and I’m not sure it can be saved at this point even if good people stand up and say enough is enough.
Looking like a riot summer

I expect the guard to shoot somebody intensifying the situation and setting the precedent

Not sure how one escalates one step at a time from here

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Looking like a riot summer

I expect the guard to shoot somebody intensifying the situation and setting the precedent

Not sure how one escalates one step at a time from here
The escalation won't be against blm... it'll be against right wingers. They'll build up the anger and then have an event that turns out conservatives and something will happen and people will die on both sides and the left will rejoice... and it'll be set up. Jan 6 was the first attempt but it won't be the last. They only shot one protester but I'll bet they thought they'd get several more and make it a huge divide between the right and the military/law enforcement. You'd have to be nuts to go to a protest right now as a conservative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom