Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Heeeeyyyyyyyy fam!!! How y’all doin?

tenor.gif

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder

M E R L I N

Elite
Founder
Doin’ great! Good to see you back! How is your world going?

Doin’ great! Good to see you back! How is your world going?

What in the blue moon fuck are you doing? Complete and utter horse shit.

On a serious note. Things are going. Dad is still with us but he’s pretty bad off. Completely immobile and spends all day in his recliner watching tv. Neither of his legs work, his upper body is getting extremely weak, and weaker by the day, face is dropping on one side, etc. I go over there every single day after work and on the weekends and spend time with him and stay every night till around 8:30 when he goes to bed so I can get him in his wheel chair and roll him to his bedroom where I then have to pick him up out of the wheel chair and place him in bed. There is no worse feeling than seeing your dad and your hero go through something like this. He told me two days ago he was tired and ready to go. Talk about a gut bunch, but he’s a warrior and has fought like hell and I’m damn proud of him. I’m basically just trying to get every second I can to spend with him.

With that said, he’s not scared to die, he knows exactly where he’s going, and so do I. It won’t be long until he is face to face with the creator of the entire universe, his Lord and savior, and that is a peace that is indescribable and pretty dang awesome to think about if I’m being honest. Not only for him, but the entire family.

I still ask for y’all’s prayers and I hate that I haven’t been around much lately, but sometimes, duty calls, and everything gets put on the back burner for family.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
This could get interesting...

Any amount is more than Trump. Under Trump, crime in black communities was at a post-Great Society low, meaning negative police interactions in black communities was correspondingly so. Time and again, capitalism has proven to be the path out of marginalization for underprivileged communities. Which is the real reason Democrats loathe capitalism.

God Cam It

Elite

1619025547097.jpg

Riots and $million$ for St. Floyd but no mention of these situations.

1619020473194.png

Top Bottom