Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jtrain80

Legendary
16_year_plan_oh.gif

Maybe it's time to circle back to this one. Anyone want to do the "we are here" meme?

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
What in the blue moon fuck are you doing? Complete and utter horse shit.

On a serious note. Things are going. Dad is still with us but he’s pretty bad off. Completely immobile and spends all day in his recliner watching tv. Neither of his legs work, his upper body is getting extremely weak, and weaker by the day, face is dropping on one side, etc. I go over there every single day after work and on the weekends and spend time with him and stay every night till around 8:30 when he goes to bed so I can get him in his wheel chair and roll him to his bedroom where I then have to pick him up out of the wheel chair and place him in bed. There is no worse feeling than seeing your dad and your hero go through something like this. He told me two days ago he was tired and ready to go. Talk about a gut bunch, but he’s a warrior and has fought like hell and I’m damn proud of him. I’m basically just trying to get every second I can to spend with him.

With that said, he’s not scared to die, he knows exactly where he’s going, and so do I. It won’t be long until he is face to face with the creator of the entire universe, his Lord and savior, and that is a peace that is indescribable and pretty dang awesome to think about if I’m being honest. Not only for him, but the entire family.

I still ask for y’all’s prayers and I hate that I haven’t been around much lately, but sometimes, duty calls, and everything gets put on the back burner for family.
Prayers Brother, you are a great son, God Bless.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Idaho had 100% snow pack. Normal years 150 plus. This time of year their would be a huge mist sort of like Niagra Falls. All the rocks to the right included. West coast is going to burn this year if we get dry lightning.

Nature’s cycle. Natural fires bring rejuvenation. The seeds are built to wait for natural fires to spring them into action. That is why nature decided to have a dry winter. To usher in the fires and allow for a new generation of forests and desert climate plants. But when man decides to try and prevent/thwart that process . . .

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Nature’s cycle. Natural fires bring rejuvenation. The seeds are built to wait for natural fires to spring them into action. That is why nature decided to have a dry winter. To usher in the fires and allow for a new generation of forests and desert climate plants. But when man decides to try and prevent/thwart that process . . .
That’s called them CA folks😎.

Top Bottom