Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
On what basis could/should the Supreme Court step in, and what could they do?
This is the POS Commie Judge that made the declaration that the jury did not need to be unanimous. That is in fact a key point in the Constitution. The case is a mistrial and should be fucking dismissed with prejudice, the judge removed from the bench if not jailed and disbarred forever.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Obviously DJT has appealed his conviction to the state appellate courts. Will they issue a ruling prior to 9/18 or let this travesty continue wherein DJT may in fact be jailed.

Seems like jailing the presidential candidate from one party before a national election would be ripe for SCOTUS intervention since the election is national and not state. The chaos that would ensue nationally would be something you'd think the SCOTUS would want to avoid at all costs. Will be interesting to watch Barrett and Roberts and how they rule. Barrett was a wolf in sheep's clothing and was pushed by McConnell. She's been a disappointment.

Last edited:

CurtOFD78

Elite
Obviously DJT has appealed his conviction to the state appellate courts. Will they issue a ruling prior to 9/18 or let this travesty continue wherein DJT may in fact be jailed.

Seems like jailing the presidential candidate from one party before a national election would be ripe for SCOTUS intervention since the election is national and not state. The chaos that would ensure nationally would be something you'd think the SCOTUS would want to avoid at all costs. Will be interesting to watch Barrett and Roberts and how they rule. Barrett was a wolf in sheep's clothing and was pushed by McConnell. She's been a disappointment.
I would agree that the SCOTUS should step in given the situation could turn chaotic. I would NEVER wish harm upon that judge or his family if he does put Trump in prison. Never. Further, I would never want to see protesters burn NYC down to the ground in reaction to it ala the Black Lives Matter mostly peaceful protests in Minneapolis/St Paul. Mainly cuz of my occupation! However, I would not mind seeing events that really put “pressure” on Merchan and the NYC politicians and make them very uncomfortable. That would be fine ;)

Goldhedge

Legendary

Devin Nunes - We Are In The Investigation Phase, Justice Comes Next, Elections Were Rigged​

Devin Nunes is the CEO of the Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG). Devin begins the conversation talking about Truth Social on how the company just went public and they are now implementing a video streaming surface. Censorship is on the rise, there is an attack on free speech. The house is now in the investigation phase, they cannot prosecute they can only investigate. When Trump wins the DOJ/FBI will be drained and justice will be served. With Facebook admitting it was in involved in censorship and they were taking orders from the Biden administration it is now proven that the elections were rigged. Accountability is coming.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If it got to the stage where NYC was set afire, I suspect it would be so out of control that your profession would have to let it burn. That would be a travesty for a former great city. However, nobody is to blame but the people who voted those "leaders" into office and the leaders themselves.

There is a neighbor who complains about all that is happening with pedophilia, crime, and all else. Yet, he still votes the D ticket even after acknowledging their idiocy.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
1000007132-jpg.221775

For Sure Getting My Vote as Time's "Man of the Year"!

220px-Charles_Lindbergh_Time_cover_1928.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
^^Interdasting or not? ^^

Probably not. I don’t mind Poso but he seems to be FOS a lot.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Devin Nunes - We Are In The Investigation Phase, Justice Comes Next, Elections Were Rigged​

Devin Nunes is the CEO of the Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG). Devin begins the conversation talking about Truth Social on how the company just went public and they are now implementing a video streaming surface. Censorship is on the rise, there is an attack on free speech. The house is now in the investigation phase, they cannot prosecute they can only investigate. When Trump wins the DOJ/FBI will be drained and justice will be served. With Facebook admitting it was in involved in censorship and they were taking orders from the Biden administration it is now proven that the elections were rigged. Accountability is coming.

I can’t stand listening to X22 anymore. He’s full of shit and someone should tell Devin that strongly worded letters ≠ accountability.

Goldhedge

Legendary
I can’t stand listening to X22 anymore. He’s full of shit and someone should tell Devin that strongly worded letters ≠ accountability.

X22 does suck he just makes shit up

Josh at red pill is the best out there.

Obviously, you'd do better watching CNN.

Dave has 741K followers vs 31K... You go to where the viewership is.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder

Seems like jailing the presidential candidate from one party before a national election would be ripe for SCOTUS intervention since the election is national and not state. The chaos that would ensue nationally would be something you'd think the SCOTUS would want to avoid at all costs. Will be interesting to watch Barrett and Roberts and how they rule. Barrett was a wolf in sheep's clothing and was pushed by McConnell. She's been a disappointment.
In what world would we allow Trump to be incarcerated. Is there no red blood left flowing in any of you. There should be millions armed and waiting if they try that. JFC we are a country of absolute pussies.

9Mounties07

Elite
Watching Tulsi with DJT on Pool. Complexion problem and her gum issue I'll overlook if she wants her way with me. And I'm sure she'll kick my ass afterward. And that works for me
Kinda like a girl I dated in college. She taught me how to chew tobacco. lol. Tulsi probably dipped or chewed…which…oh well..wtf. Let’s go

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If you are a Clempscum fan in here, go lock yourself in a cry room! 34-3!
I take my ass whoopins like a man. We got our ass whooped. 'nough said. I am off to fill up the freezer with some fresh halibut, lingcod( fucking delicious), rockfish an yellow eye. Gotta pack the fridge, winters coming. Skol and congratulations!

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I take my ass whoopins like a man. We got our ass whooped. 'nough said. I am off to fill up the freezer with some fresh halibut, lingcod( fucking delicious), rockfish a yellow eye. Gotta pack the fridge, winters coming. Skol and congratulations!
Hell, I had no idea you were a Clemson fan, if I knew it I forgot it. I’ll give you a pass, because I like you and you are a badass Viking!

Latest posts

Top Bottom