Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was in colorado springs a couple of weeks ago for a guys golf trip. Couldn't believe the homeless people debacle that was going on there. You see trashy camps along 24 hiway for miles.
Try Myrtle Beach. Charleston is 1hr45min away. Mountains from coast is 4hrs@60mph. I'll get yall some play. You'd owe me dinner and drinks

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Watching a little college ball before taking the shield maiden to dinner. I forgot Smith is the head coach at Sparty. I think our MSU brothers should feel pretty good about this guy. I always liked his OSU teams. May take some time but he will build that program. Skol Sparty brethren!

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Oh. My. Fuck. @GatorOK — what the fuck is this all about? They are going to use the military to try it next.
I'm pretty sure a bunch of cops got demoted and sgit canned who were on or near the roof. Look it up. I'm sure you know where the library is. I know you social there.
Cops go to libraries to help all the time.
You must follow the laws. There are rules

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Watching a little college ball before taking the shield maiden to dinner. I forgot Smith is the head coach at Sparty. I think our MSU brothers should feel pretty good about this guy. I always liked his OSU teams minus the DJU year. May take some time but he will build that program. Skol Sparty brethren!
I can tell you the score before you can bc I'm on and east coast feed

Latest posts

Top Bottom