Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
@Jayhox

FUCK YOUR SHITTY FOOTBALL TEAM!

I fucking bet that you guys could cover 49.5 against a fucking team that has been only in existence FOR 3 YEARS and they are FCS

That was a fucking layup and you guys screwed the pooch.

For Fucks sake I could grab another 10 guys ITT and beat "Lindenwood".

The name sound like something out of "Animal House" or a Catholic Girls School and you bird-brains with your "super-coach" couldn't break half a hundred and allowed them to score on you.

Don't want to hear another cot-damn thing out of your quasi-basketball school again this season.

What the fuck is a Jayhawk anyway?

You're not even good enough for the "Shitty 12" maybe move to the Mountain West.

Rant Over ;)

View attachment 221811
I got in @44.5:cool:. RCJ!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

"Going to Howard don't make you black"
beautiful

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Oh. My. Fuck. @GatorOK — what the fuck is this all about? They are going to use the military to try it next.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
@Jayhox

FUCK YOUR SHITTY FOOTBALL TEAM!

I fucking bet that you guys could cover 49.5 against a fucking team that has been only in existence FOR 3 YEARS and they are FCS

That was a fucking layup and you guys screwed the pooch.

For Fucks sake I could grab another 10 guys ITT and beat "Lindenwood".

The name sound like something out of "Animal House" or a Catholic Girls School and you bird-brains with your "super-coach" couldn't break half a hundred and allowed them to score on you.

Don't want to hear another cot-damn thing out of your quasi-basketball school again this season.

What the fuck is a Jayhawk anyway?

You're not even good enough for the "Shitty 12" maybe move to the Mountain West.

Rant Over ;)

View attachment 221811
Betting on a basketball school to do football things is no way to go through life……. Geaux Tigers

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

Oh. My. Fuck. @GatorOK — what the fuck is this all about? They are going to use the military to try it next.
Military supplies extraction teams and aviation support. The amount of C-17s to support Obama going to Hawaii for Christmas was ridiculous and diverted assets from the Middle East. Guess Lloyd wants to give more and it makes for a good sound bite for the SS.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Do people really take this meathead serious?

It's like he thinks he's actually the first person to articulate a neoorthodox worldview. Other people have already done this song and dance fella, and they sounded a lot smarter doing it.
They shouldn't.

The heart of the God of the Bible is creation, forgiveness, love, soverieigntly.

Satan is the complete opposite.

The Gnostic texts were thrown out, not only because of textual analysis, but because they miss on the absolute characteristics of God.

Only a very gullible person would insinuate Satan is really good.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Last time Iran fucked around, they lost half of their navy in 8 hours.......
The situation has changed. OBiden gave them billion of dollars and thousands + of their terrorists are inside the US. We could destroy their Navy assuming whomever is running the US has the balls to do it. However, their fighters inside the US can cause havoc. Again, something I'm not convinced whomever is running the country will respond to. Look at the handcuffs gov't officials have put on LEOs to where the ones in "handcuffs" are the LEOs and not the perps.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/video/kicking-off-college-football-season-surprise-113266367

fags-spicoli.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom