Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary

Leah Remini and husband Angelo Pagán to divorce after 21 years of marriage​

^^Leah and her former Scientology big rack are back in play

^^Dems throwing Granny out in the streets? I thought that Republicans do that^^

Dums throw granny in the street, the Pubes roll by, scoop her up and throw her over the cliff.

OPD77

Legendary

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

All the media is talking about is Ukr having troops inside Russia running around shooting up small towns. Meanwhile the decay of the Eastern front continues to speed up. Once that army in Russia gets wore down enough to be ineffective you're going to see quick movements. They basically threw 12 brigades and tons of new equipment into this offensive. Once it's gone the morale in Ukr is going to sink like a rock.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
And still vote for the democrat in charge
I saw where the police said they were aware of the issue and had started a task force with state and local PD to look into it.... Jesus... How the hell do police not roll in there heavy on something like that? They are going to get tons of people killed. Once those guys dig in a spread they will start killing for intimidation.... It's what they did in Venezuela and they were more brutal that American liberals.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Yep, 18 minutes of lost time forever with the interview that was a hollywood staged fiction movie poorly produced. Just like the entire Kamunism/AWOL campaign 1) Check out those perfectly aligned letters in the window. Holy photoshop catwomen 2) The biden dropping out phone call. She was in on the coup but glad she can afford aristocracy delights like bacon. Its a let them eat cake moment 3) Sitting lower than Walz or dana was a signal of weakness. She looks childlike. 4) Since when do timelines matter to Kami unless its around the passage of time 😉 5) Value and morals have never mattered to Kami.Peon/Peasant/Patriot logic: The only thing kami values is self interest, power and the ability to bamboozle voters to believe her lies. Sort of like her "career"
1725102858509.png

1725102922128.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1725102994555.png
And Dems say
colbert-give-it-to-me.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^of course^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^so he's a pedo? KH looks like a young boy in the photo&&

^^I'm sure they are scared^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^she pretty much blows it everywhere, am I right?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Mungri

Elite

Liberal soy cucked whites with their 'refugee welcome' shit will say to me:

'Not all POCs are bad, you're not,'

And also ...

'Why aren't you all foreign, exotic and cultured like the other poo faces'.

Hypocrites. Also each person with ASD is unique. Average IQ for POC is low because inbreeding and shitty culture. My brain literally turned Greek cos of constant abuse from all the other POCs.

Low IQ & anti western= stab wypipo.
High aspie IQ & Secular = god is my religion / culture so shit. Even if western culture and democracy are terrible, the alternatives are even worse

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1725111023149.png
10 worst countries for women---let's bring them here

There’s something odd about France’s arrest of the Telegram founder & CEO that doesn’t sound right to me. The official motivation — failure to cooperate with law enforcement over drug trafficking, child sexual content and fraud — should equally apply to *all* the messaging platforms that also employ end-to-end encryption. Unless — of course — they don’t. None of the other platform’s CEOs have arrest warrants pending — and we only have *their* word for it that our messages on WhatsApp, Signal, iMessages etc. are indeed encrypted. Is there something here we are not being told?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom