Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^try to sober up^^

OBiden said he, too, would not ban fracking in a speech in Pennsylvania and then did. The only truth OBiden said the past 4 years was that the dems had the most sophisticated illegal voter theft scheme.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

worse than the pandemic

Dolphincock

Elite
I think about this often because I believe they’re going to steal it again. I was hopeful after the assassination attempt that we could pull this off and get back on track, but Jocelyn Benson let the cat out of the bag. Every swing state controlled by Dems is going to steal it and then prosecute anyone who claims fraud and refuses to certify. That’s the plan. We know they’ve inflated voter rolls with illegal aliens being registered. PA, AZ, Michigan, NC - consider those states gone imo.
I think the backup plan will be done through Republican resignations in order to flip majority to Dems prior to election to protect certification. Raskin already said they’d use the 14th amendment to disqualify Trump from the Presidency. Believe him. It’s why INSURRECTION was crammed down our throats for 4 years - pre programming. I don’t think this will be needed though. They’ll stop counting, drop ballots, use the media to declare Harris the winner (First female US president) and tie up everything in Lawfare - just like 2020.
What do we do? Uprisings? Maybe some will, but what will it accomplish? Civil War against the Government? Don’t see it happening. Why? People are too comfortable and there’s zero way for anyone to communicate/organize without being exposed. Who is leading that by the way? So to answer your question - hit them in their pockets - stop paying taxes. Say fuck you in April. We just need enough Americans willing to do it. That’s where I’d start.
So we hit them with softballs while they are zinging fastballs down our throat? Yes we could stop paying taxes then the govt comes in and takes our property and sells it to the highest bidder while throwing us in jail. I don't know what the answer is but we got to take our country back and anyone that stands in OUR way needs to perish. Thomas Jefferson- "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants."

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
^^But yesterday we were told consumer spending was driving the economy..they didn't say into the ground^^

View attachment 221797
I think those numbers are low

Lobbyists should be banned from the planet

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Elon is beating that up

Global Government Affairs

@GlobalAffairs
Soon, we expect Judge Alexandre de Moraes will order X to be shut down in Brazil – simply because we would not comply with his illegal orders to censor his political opponents. These enemies include a duly elected Senator and a 16-year-old girl, among others.

When we attempted to defend ourselves in court, Judge de Moraes threatened our Brazilian legal representative with imprisonment. Even after she resigned, he froze all of her bank accounts. Our challenges against his manifestly illegal actions were either dismissed or ignored. Judge de Moraes’ colleagues on the Supreme Court are either unwilling or unable to stand up to him.

We are absolutely not insisting that other countries have the same free speech laws as the United States. The fundamental issue at stake here is that Judge de Moraes demands we break Brazil’s own laws. We simply won’t do that.

In the days to come, we will publish all of Judge de Moraes’ illegal demands and all related court filings in the interest of transparency.

Unlike other social media and technology platforms, we will not comply in secret with illegal orders.

To our users in Brazil and around the world, X remains committed to protecting your freedom of speech.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

worse than the pandemic

The most indoctrinated cities in America is how it should read.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Danny Jansen is about to become the first player in MLB history to play for both teams in the same game. Wild. I love baseball stats and oddities.

edit: Alex Cora just announced that Jansen will be catching for the Bosox on Monday, so this will in fact come to fruition.

Thats dumb. I saw that. ITs not the same game. Its a game weeks apart. This is dumb. Mention it but this is not some spectacular event

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
He was a trip. He waved to everybody and flipped off the ones who didn't wave back. Had manners and cursed the ones who didn't. Talk to everybody and looked oddly at those who couldn't reciprocate in kindly conversation. Judged a man by his handshake and figured you for a 'fruitloop' if you had a 'dead fish' for one. Did everything for his family and couldn't stand a man who didn't do the same. Honored his wife and judged those that didn't. The last of a dying breed. Skol brother!
Always knew where he stood on things….awesome dude

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@Jayhox

FUCK YOUR SHITTY FOOTBALL TEAM!

I fucking bet that you guys could cover 49.5 against a fucking team that has been only in existence FOR 3 YEARS and they are FCS

That was a fucking layup and you guys screwed the pooch.

For Fucks sake I could grab another 10 guys ITT and beat "Lindenwood".

The name sound like something out of "Animal House" or a Catholic Girls School and you bird-brains with your "super-coach" couldn't break half a hundred and allowed them to score on you.

Don't want to hear another cot-damn thing out of your quasi-basketball school again this season.

What the fuck is a Jayhawk anyway?

You're not even good enough for the "Shitty 12" maybe move to the Mountain West.

Rant Over ;)

1725035345132.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom