Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Yep. Stories that never break or are much ado about nothing. This close to the election or putting Trump in jail, nothing is going to happen to any Socialibdem person.
If nothing happened to Ray Epps, nothing is going to happen with this story being broken. The one good thing about this upcoming election (which will be stolen the same way as the 2020 election) is that we’ll have hardened proof around the authenticity of The Plan. Anyone still claiming there’s a behind the scenes plan in motion after Harris is installed is going to lose all of their of clout. Devolution 2.0 - Hear me out guys.

I’m praying there are good patriotic citizens working behind the scenes to save our country because if not, we’re f’d. We’ll see the largest mass migration to our land in the history of the world. This is where Civil War could ensue - US Citizens protecting the ground beneath their feet. Buckle up friends. 3 mos to go.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1724952316572.png

Cooper Union President Laura Sparks has resigned in disgrace after capitulating to the pro-Hamas mob on campus and abandoning Jewish students who were under attack and hiding in the library.
There is more work to be done and we will not stop until antisemitic university administrators face accountability for putting Jewish students in harm’s way

^^3,2,1---That's racist^^

As California approves a FREE $150 K downpayment for illegals even as illegal crime surges, California state taxes reach record rates and home insurance increases costs by up to 40% California leaders are looking to ban residents from smoking in their own homes. Of course, state taxes are expected to increase even more as California's deficit continues to grow and its tax base shrinks, corporations leave, and Californians flee the state! In addition to all this California's legislature has approved a ban on any sort of election ID laws in order to guarantee illegal foreigners can steal the right to free elections from California's legal tax paying citizens!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Dolphincock

Elite
Has anybody really thought what will we do if they cheat their way into the presidency again? I truly think it would be a time for MAGA and others to stand up and fight. This country will not survive 4 more years of the far left. I personally think you have to be either the dumbest mother fuckers in the world to vote democrap, or you want to destroy this country. Either way, they need to perish. I am sick and tired of the last fucking 16 years of them getting away with everything while destroying our children. Yes, I am fucking going crazy.

Have a nice day!

Mungri

Elite

Not this comment specifically, but the entire lot of replies asking religious people what they think of atheists ....

Like wow, 2024 and you are all still so fucking ignorant, antagonistic, even hateful towards those that don't believe in whichever god y'all do.

Pathetic. Entirely. No wonder I hate everyone.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Not this comment specifically, but the entire lot of replies asking religious people what they think of atheists ....

Like wow, 2024 and you are all still so fucking ignorant, antagonistic, even hateful towards those that don't believe in whichever god y'all do.

Pathetic. Entirely. No wonder I hate everyone.

The Catholics changed the Ten Commandments so they could worship their idols.

yankmenoodle

Elite
For everybody registered as a Republican, Just a reminder that this is your party allowing this to happen. At best they are incompetent and have no balls.
Voting for the Save Act implies you aren't required to prove citizenship. You are already required by law in every state to prove citizenship. If they vote on the act, and it fails, then Dems will claim anyone can vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom