Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1. "If you were one of the characters from Friends, who would you be?": We're thinking Monica, she's SUCH a boss.
  2. Are you team Edward or team Jacob?: The platform we all need to know.
  3. "You're, like, so amazing. Sorry, I guess that wasn't a question.": But it's SO true.
  4. "Where did you come up with your brilliant idea to build a border wall?": It just came out of nowhere!
  5. "What do you think about feminism? Do you like it?": Very tough, but fair question.
  6. "Is it difficult being a woman in politics? Same question for you, Vice President Harris.": Finally, a moment for Tim Walz to get some attention.
  7. "Are you brat? Or ARE. YOU. BRAT?": It's a trick question. She's obviously BRAT.
  8. "Your opponent is basically Hitler. Can you tell us why that's bad?": The hard-hitting questions we've all come to expect from CNN.
  9. "Would you rather fight 10 duck-sized Trumps or one Trump-sized duck?": Sources say Kamala will lean toward fighting the single giant duck.
  10. "Can we please, please hear that adorable laugh again?": Journalism at its finest.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
BREAKING: The Supreme Court has just rejected the Biden-Harris administration's request to reinstate aspects of new student loan relief plan that were blocked by federal appeals court. There don't appear to be any noted dissents.This is a major blow to Biden and Harris' attempt to buy voters by paying off their debt.
BREAKING: The Supreme Court has just rejected the Biden-Harris administration's request to reinstate aspects of new student loan relief plan that were bloc

Like they will stop

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I'm noticing delays in prescription refills, ordering tests, scheduling tests, 3-4 month delays in paying travel pay and more. They have been raiding the money Congress gave to the VA and sending it to Ukraine or paying illegals.
My father, may he rest in peace, was a victim of the VA and their legion of Dr. Mengeles'. He started going to the VA and went straight down hill. It is a long and sad story. Bad enough he was poisoned in Vietnam by his own government with agent orange. Then poisoned by the agency responsible for his treatment with another poison, the jab. I hate those SOBs'!! Skol brother!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My father, may he rest in peace, was a victim of the VA and their legion of Dr. Mengeles'. He started going to the VA and went straight down hill. It is a long and sad story. Bad enough he was poisoned in Vietnam by his own government with agent orange. Then poisoned by the agency responsible for his treatment with another poison, the jab. I hate those SOBs'!! Skol brother!
Your Dad is one of my favorite all time people. I happened to save his dog in 2004 off the main rd in mtp. Got talking and were cool. Went to Kickin' later and saw him and had no idea he was your and Bobby's Pops. He and I just laughed and laughed over the dumbest of shit.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Your Dad is one of my favorite all time people. I happened to save his dog in 2004 off the main rd in mtp. Got talking and were cool. Went to Kickin' later and saw him and had no idea he was your and Bobby's Pops. He and I just laughed and laughed over the dumbest of shit.
He was a trip. He waved to everybody and flipped off the ones who didn't wave back. Had manners and cursed the ones who didn't. Talk to everybody and looked oddly at those who couldn't reciprocate in kindly conversation. Judged a man by his handshake and figured you for a 'fruitloop' if you had a 'dead fish' for one. Did everything for his family and couldn't stand a man who didn't do the same. Honored his wife and judged those that didn't. The last of a dying breed. Skol brother!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He was a trip. He waved to everybody and flipped off the ones who didn't wave back. Had manners and cursed the ones who didn't. Talk to everybody and looked oddly at those who couldn't reciprocate in kindly conversation. Judged a man by his handshake and figured you for a 'fruitloop' if you had a 'dead fish' for one. Did everything for his family and couldn't stand a man who didn't do the same. Honored his wife and judged those that didn't. The last of a dying breed. Skol brother!
Yeah it is strange we got along. Skol brother!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Sorry to learn this of your father.

While I complain about stuff going on at the VA, I am grateful for the care I have received and for the most part am treated very well. Perhaps because it's a teaching hospital for the UT Medical School. I learned early on that they were not going to adjust their protocols for me so I had to adjust for them. Things run fairly smoothly. The Dallas VA saved my life several years ago when I had a bowel obstruction. MD said if I hadn't come in (on Memorial Day) and waited until normal hours, I would not have made it as my bowels would have ruptured. 5 days in the hospital did the trick.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Sorry to learn this of your father.

While I complain about stuff going on at the VA, I am grateful for the care I have received and for the most part am treated very well. Perhaps because it's a teaching hospital for the UT Medical School. I learned early on that they were not going to adjust their protocols for me so I had to adjust for them. Things run fairly smoothly. The Dallas VA saved my life several years ago when I had a bowel obstruction. MD said if I hadn't come in (on Memorial Day) and waited until normal hours, I would not have made it as my bowels would have ruptured. 5 days in the hospital did the trick.
I am glad they were able to help. Good with bad I suppose. I can't help but think the greatest threat to "their democracy" is a fit and able veteran group. Point is a don't trust them as a whole and their track record has been less than stellar. Veterans deserve the gold standard and I don't think they have delivered there. God bless brother!
Edit: I also feel the same for our medical system as a whole. We are fatter and sicker than ever before. No cures just pills and more pills. No reason on earth for Americans to be degrading as we are in such an advanced civilization. We all know now that the system was designed to bleed us dry and it seems to be working.

Last edited:

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Kirby Smart Declares Dawgs' Decade of Dominance Over SEC Rivals

ATHENS, GA, August 28, 2024
— The University of Georgia Bulldogs are set to embark on an era of unprecedented dominance in the Southeastern Conference (SEC), a reign that will eclipse anything seen in college football history. Head Coach Kirby Smart has a message for every other SEC team: buckle up, because the Dawgs are about to own you for the next ten years.

"The era of Georgia football supremacy begins this Saturday at noon in the Mercedes-Benz Dome," said Coach Smart. "The Dawgs are about to run the SEC with a level of dominance that’s going to leave programs like South Carolina, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, and Tennessee in the dust."

Smart continued, "The Gamecocks can keep dreaming, the Tide can keep rolling on into mediocrity, Auburn can keep pretending they're a football school, Florida can keep living in the past, and Tennessee can keep hoping for a comeback that’s never going to happen. We’re not here to compete; we’re here to conquer."

From the first whistle at noon this Saturday, the Dawgs will set the tone for the next decade. The message to every other team in the SEC is clear: Your time is up. It's Georgia's world now, and you're just playing in it.

"The Dawgs are ready to unleash a brand of football that’s going to redefine what it means to be an SEC champion," Smart declared. "This isn't just a game; it's the start of a ten-year run of dominance. Our rivals are going to wish they never stepped onto the field with us."

This new era of Bulldog supremacy kicks off this Saturday at noon in the Mercedes-Benz Dome, where the Dawgs will begin their decade-long march to the top. Every SEC team has been put on notice: the Dawgs are coming, and there’s no stopping us.

Media Contact:

University of Georgia Athletics
Dabo and Clemson going in dat ass dry this weekend.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Just the general feeling of panic among the deep state actors. The fake Kamala "surge". Public distrust of the MSM at an all-time high. A glimpse into real America on Elon Twitter. Just feels like everything is aligning and we are going to start seeing some of things all of us here have been patiently waiting for.

I don't really want to consider the alternative, which is probably pretty horrific knowing what we know about these assholes.

I choose the positive outcome.
Patience

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Top Bottom