Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 221773

Cooper Union President Laura Sparks has resigned in disgrace after capitulating to the pro-Hamas mob on campus and abandoning Jewish students who were under attack and hiding in the library.
There is more work to be done and we will not stop until antisemitic university administrators face accountability for putting Jewish students in harm’s way

^^3,2,1---That's racist^^

As California approves a FREE $150 K downpayment for illegals even as illegal crime surges, California state taxes reach record rates and home insurance increases costs by up to 40% California leaders are looking to ban residents from smoking in their own homes. Of course, state taxes are expected to increase even more as California's deficit continues to grow and its tax base shrinks, corporations leave, and Californians flee the state! In addition to all this California's legislature has approved a ban on any sort of election ID laws in order to guarantee illegal foreigners can steal the right to free elections from California's legal tax paying citizens!
CA is proof that if given an abundance of natural resources and beauty Libs will fuck it all up on a grandiose scale.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Has anybody really thought what will we do if they cheat their way into the presidency again? I truly think it would be a time for MAGA and others to stand up and fight. This country will not survive 4 more years of the far left. I personally think you have to be either the dumbest mother fuckers in the world to vote democrap, or you want to destroy this country. Either way, they need to perish. I am sick and tired of the last fucking 16 years of them getting away with everything while destroying our children. Yes, I am fucking going crazy.

Have a nice day!
I think about this often because I believe they’re going to steal it again. I was hopeful after the assassination attempt that we could pull this off and get back on track, but Jocelyn Benson let the cat out of the bag. Every swing state controlled by Dems is going to steal it and then prosecute anyone who claims fraud and refuses to certify. That’s the plan. We know they’ve inflated voter rolls with illegal aliens being registered. PA, AZ, Michigan, NC - consider those states gone imo.
I think the backup plan will be done through Republican resignations in order to flip majority to Dems prior to election to protect certification. Raskin already said they’d use the 14th amendment to disqualify Trump from the Presidency. Believe him. It’s why INSURRECTION was crammed down our throats for 4 years - pre programming. I don’t think this will be needed though. They’ll stop counting, drop ballots, use the media to declare Harris the winner (First female US president) and tie up everything in Lawfare - just like 2020.
What do we do? Uprisings? Maybe some will, but what will it accomplish? Civil War against the Government? Don’t see it happening. Why? People are too comfortable and there’s zero way for anyone to communicate/organize without being exposed. Who is leading that by the way? So to answer your question - hit them in their pockets - stop paying taxes. Say fuck you in April. We just need enough Americans willing to do it. That’s where I’d start.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
I think about this often because I believe they’re going to steal it again. I was hopeful after the assassination attempt that we could pull this off and get back on track, but Jocelyn Benson let the cat out of the bag. Every swing state controlled by Dems is going to steal it and then prosecute anyone who claims fraud and refuses to certify. That’s the plan. We know they’ve inflated voter rolls with illegal aliens being registered. PA, AZ, Michigan, NC - consider those states gone imo.
I think the backup plan will be done through Republican resignations in order to flip majority to Dems prior to election to protect certification. Raskin already said they’d use the 14th amendment to disqualify Trump from the Presidency. Believe him. It’s why INSURRECTION was crammed down our throats for 4 years - pre programming. I don’t think this will be needed though. They’ll stop counting, drop ballots, use the media to declare Harris the winner (First female US president) and tie up everything in Lawfare - just like 2020.
What do we do? Uprisings? Maybe some will, but what will it accomplish? Civil War against the Government? Don’t see it happening. Why? People are too comfortable and there’s zero way for anyone to communicate/organize without being exposed. Who is leading that by the way? So to answer your question - hit them in their pockets - stop paying taxes. Say fuck you in April. We just need enough Americans willing to do it. That’s where I’d start.

I think this is spot on and have said the same thing regarding taxes for the last few years. If everyone got on board, it could work.

Regarding a civil war, there’s simply not a way to organize. I truly believe that’s why they’ve shown us all the fbi infiltrated plots over the years. They want to send message that if you try and organize, there will likely be an informant in the group so don’t even think about it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They've wanted to ban people from owning chickens for some time. They don't want anyone relying on themselves. 400 out of 350 million people is not even a blip on the radar when over 1 million are affected annually and have been since 2000. CDC to the rescue.

Many illegals are used to having chickens. It's cultural. They will be exempted but citizens won't.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Right after RFK jumps ship, don't even hide it

1725013672606.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^But yesterday we were told consumer spending was driving the economy..they didn't say into the ground^^

1725014209053.png
I think those numbers are low

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^try to sober up^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Tester is scum^^

Sgfeer

Legendary