Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^he should be kicked off for that flowery faggot bag^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^What's the low, the sex, or the filming of it^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I think this poll is accurate in the numbers but Mi is going to cheat bigly and PA will try like hell to find enough votes to flip that state..... I think we wait a few days on PA because Trump will have so many votes and they'll have to find votes in weird places.
They had to replace OBiden when they did. They needed enough time to print and fill in ballots for Cameltoe and destroy those already completed for OBiden.

View attachment 221888

Silly me. I thought they were pushing to have food made with insects. Apparently, Boar's Head got ahead of the plan or didn't use the right insects being grown by Gates and the other billionaires.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1725196780224.png

1725196832778.png

Charlie Kirk… Here’s an excerpt from a 2021 article from Politico entitled: Not a healthy environment: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent is dysfunction inside the VP’s officiate, aides and administration officials say. And it’s emanating from the top. “What’s more concerning for the people inside and out of Harris’ orbit is staunching the bleeding among frustrated staff and meaningfully improving the low morale in the office, which could cause damage to her relationship with Biden and his team…”When people feed her anxieties, all that goes away,” “exacerbating bad tendencies.”

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Laughing at you're retarded distant-cousin never gets old.

They were claiming their OC was better than Sark.

Also that their QB was in the Heisman Race - he went 12/30 100 Yards 0 TD 2 INT

I don't think anyone can top that - just hand him the trophy now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
One of these airlines needs to start telling the complainers that they will happily put them on the next available flight. That would put an end to this. It won’t be delta, which has succumbed to liberal DEI bullshit.
If you watch any of the YT videos taken on airplanes, you'll see the airlines repeatedly tell the complainers they can be put on the next flight. Complainers double down. Have seen many Karen's who go ballistic over MAGA hats or shirts. Almost always take the police to remove them.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Poles have now permitted their border agents to use live ammo to stop illegal immigration.

Laughing at you're retarded distant-cousin never gets old.

They were claiming their OC was better than Sark.

Also that their QB was in the Heisman Race - he went 12/30 100 Yards 0 TD 2 INT

I don't think anyone can top that - just hand him the trophy now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The expressions on the faces of their fans was priceless. Agroids buy into so much of that nonsense.

Mungri

Elite
Still trying to understand the logic behind why pathetic whites love the mudslimes that want to destroy them. Why they keep having barely any kids and letting the mudslimes replace them.

Sure media brainwashing, but inherently, within themselves, why????

Latest posts

Top Bottom