Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
This message is from my HR lady that works for me, she has some pretty decent background software as she was head HR at Phizer- “I tried to background check the family. That’s how obsessed I’ve been. I can’t find the father. I can find the kid, but not the father or the mother. The house he lives in is owned by the kid and someone else who might be his grandmother or something?”

inFredible

Elite

Jess, is referred to as her, look at the pic that’s a man baby?

inFredible

Elite
View attachment 219250

Another Dem pol posting shooter gets an A for effort. PA looking like shit these days
The freaks and geeks have taken over the political system. Take a look at this weirdo, is that her girlfriend she’s pictured with, looks like a 6’8” tranny, what the fuck has happened to this country while most of us have been trying to work, produce and provide for our families? These are the people allocating tax dollars and setting policy.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source asked. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive … and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.”

The Secret Service protocol requires that any counter sniper aware of a potential shooter must radio directly to the intelligence division team to respond and investigate. In this case, the investigation may have been cut short by the shooter firing his weapon, so the counter sniper then fired as quickly as possible in return.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Something possibly strange going on -

Here was my original question which he answered:

1720995638288.png

Then I asked these follow-up questions:

1720995732074.png

1720995795474.png

After his first reply I thought he would reply immediately as before. I also sent him a text to which he never replied.

That was odd he always replies.

Then 6 hours later he blasts me on Facebook.

So did he think I was attacking his former teammates or did someone tell him to quit responding to my questions and later told to attack me and make me look crazy?

1720995456717.png

Here is my reply to him as his attack was way out of character.

1720995498307.png

Do y'all think my questions were out of line?

Weird fucking 24 hours.

Fuck It - Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Pretty much the whole detail of the Secret Service screwed up yesterday.
nobody should’ve been on that roof

Pretty sure the shooter got a couple shots off before he was shot

And then they should’ve got President Trump the hell out of their immediately.

Either a huge epic fail on security or something is very fishy

Viking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 219257

View attachment 219258

View attachment 219259

After his first reply I thought he would reply immediately as before. I also sent him a text to which he never replied.

So did he think I was attacking his former teammates or did someone tell him to quit responding to my questions and later told to attack me and make me look crazy?

View attachment 219255

View attachment 219256

Weird fucking 24 hours.

Wow. The war is in the open and we will all find out who our allies and enemies are. Crazy times. Skol!

Golbez

Elite

View attachment 219257

View attachment 219258

View attachment 219259

View attachment 219255

View attachment 219256

Weird fucking 24 hours.

No not at all. All these questions need to be asked, if not by you then our representatives in Congress. All your questions are legitimate and on point by verifiable video footage taken during the assassination attempt.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This message is from my HR lady that works for me, she has some pretty decent background software as she was head HR at Phizer- “I tried to background check the family. That’s how obsessed I’ve been. I can’t find the father. I can find the kid, but not the father or the mother. The house he lives in is owned by the kid and someone else who might be his grandmother or something?”

Post More!

Latest posts

Top Bottom