Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Can't blow it up type what it says please!
Oh ffs, if I can blow it up I'm quite sure an educated Texas man can do it (pardon the oxymoron)! It's tough to make out but here it is:

"My name is Jonathan V(something). I'm the official in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trumps rally. I came here to inform the public that I had the assassin in my sights for at least 5 minutes, but the head of the secret service refused to give the order to take out the perp. 100% the top brass prevented my team from killing the assassin before he took the shots at president Trump."

Again - you could argue IF this guy is legit, no way he'd put himself in danger by posting on the chans...but I absolutely believe this is plausible.

1720981256278.png

Last edited:

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Pic far too blurry There's a translation above if you didn't see. I'm in receipt of the feedback and will be sure no images I may discover will be posted here unless in 1080P or greater going forward.
There's a translation above if you didn't see. I'm in receipt of the constructive feedback and will be sure no images I may find will be posted here unless in 1080P or greater going forward. :ROFLMAO:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
There's a translation above if you didn't see. I'm in receipt of the constructive feedback and will be sure no images I may find will be posted here unless in 1080P or greater going forward. :ROFLMAO:
Read it. Thanks. May be different on a desktop but on the phone it's impossible to open in a new window n zoom

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cant blow it up without it getting blurry, can someone just post what it says please?
@tiderollsonu posted it in the other thread. Close to the end of thread now.
basically the guy who shot the sniper was told to stand down. He was interrogated by fbi then released then fired for not following his orders.

Last edited:

Golbez

Elite
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5e49e424-ba90-4ae9-9021-05d099d0f2b3_2296x1526.png

Look at this man. They can't even get him in the SUV without him pumping his fist in defiance.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Can we just take a moment and reflect on what a complete shit show the state of Pennsylvania is in. Something like 450k fraudulent votes counted in the dead of night in 2020, Philly, Penn State sucks at football, and now this shit?
It really is a corrupt state. There was a story of a veteran who dated the daughter of a politician. When they broke up the dude had cops fuck with him for years. He filmed it all and nothing ever happened. He had video of the ex breaking his window and destroying his car but the cops wouldn't arrest her and the court wouldn't do anything.

Then you think about the child rape shit that they knew about but did nothing to stop and it's just weird.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite

There is NO Fn way that counter sniper shot within the first 3 seconds of the shots being fired. He backed off his optics and would have had to re acquire the shooter for a split second, which the video cut off before he could do that. I’m no sniper, but I do have enough firearms experience to be able to say this. Agree? Disagree? If I’m wrong, tell me how.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
There is NO Fn way that counter sniper shot within the first 3 seconds of the shots being fired. He backed off his optics and would have had to re acquire the shooter for a split second, which the video cut off before he could do that. I’m no sniper, but I do have enough firearms experience to be able to say this. Agree? Disagree? If I’m wrong, tell me how.
Noticed it too.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

This increases the likelihood the shooting was a failed set-up:

Higher is who assigns security to different outposts. Higher didn’t secure the most vulnerable building in the area of operation. The shooter was a 20 year old shitlib who had no sophisticated technology or special military training. He was walking around the parking lot outside a Trump rally with a ladder and a rifle. Even a lazy roving guard would’ve stopped the shooter prior to him getting on top of the roof. But no guard was put in place by higher.

When the counter sniper team obtained positive ID of the shooter, higher repeatedly denied them approval to shoot the shooter.

The most logical and plausible conclusion one could draw here is that higher wanted the shooter to shoot first.

Higher = bad actors

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
I don’t think that was the kill shot. Erik Prince put out a statement that a sniper took shooters out from 488 yards

Latest posts

Top Bottom