Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

inFredible

Elite
I can't believe in an open area like that they didn't have surveillance drones all over the sky. And the snipers had a clear view of that roof and didn't get Trump off the stage. And why weren't there LE's on that roof?
All good questions, I don’t believe there are acceptable answers to any of them. It’s not believable that they just overlooked or forgot to cover the most obvious and closest vantage point for a shooter.

Vegas, Maui, Nashville, Uvalde and now this one, lots of questions but never seem to get any answers. I expect more of the same.

What should happen is we should know immediately:
-who scouted and approved the security plan,
-who was responsible for deploying resources,
-who was responsible for securing that building,
-why did that individual (s) not see him scaling the building but onlookers clearly did and tried to alert SS well before shots fired
-why did SS snipers wait till multiple shots were fired prior to shooting

Will not be surprised to hear the officer in charge of monitoring that sector was coincidentally killed (insert COD here, heart attack, car accident, suicide, etc). Tragically no one was able to talk with them so let’s all just move on.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Everything changed today. Everything. They tried to take out the most popular leader in the West. They tried to stop our movement. But they MISSED Be THANKFUL to God, and then be mad as hell at the left who created this culture. Peacefully, we will defeat them. We must win.

Register to vote. He took a bullet for you.

Why does the media always refer to assassins by first, middle, and last name?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

To be fair, she was in the secret Service prior to guarding the cheetos

inFredible

Elite
Well right before I texted my buddy he posted this message on Facebook

This morning in this era of instant news, we are affected by the 24/7 news on every electronic device. I served in many different capacities as a Special Agent with the US Secret Service. There are limits to what assets are given to former president details. Below are the thoughts of Jeff Schmitz and here are my questions. As questions are answered, more and more questions will be raised.

So many questions to be answered. Trump is a former president, so he only gets assets that former president recieves. Who did the advance? What agency are the Counter Sniper Teams from? Which buildings were considered a threat? How did this person get to that position? How long was he visible to the Counter Sniper team? Were there Counter Sniper response teams deployed? And if so, had the Counter Sniper Team been in communication with the response team? The two long range Counter Sniper Team set up on the roof had to cover 180 degrees of the area each. How long was the shooter in position before he was able to shoot? So that is just a few!! The shooter alway has the advantage. They are acting and Law Enforcement is always reacting.

In August of 1995, I was a member of the US Secret Service Counter Assault Team covering President Clinton on a golf course. US Secret Service Counter Sniper Team spotted a man with an SKS rifle with a scope pointing his rifle at President Clinton. I along with other CAT agents from our Team responded immediately. The sight Agent and I climbed up the side of this house and confronted this individual. Mike C. and I took this individual into custody and seized the rifle. The suspect was turned over to the US Secret Service Intelligence Team. The President was unharmed.

What I am trying to say there is our reaction time to the threat So for all you people out there that have NEVER BEEN IN THERE ARENA PUTTING YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY, need to wait until all the facts are in and who did what. Saying the US Secret Service failed is not accurate when those Agents jump up and cover the Former President in just seconds with their bodies. They covered Former President Trump with their bodies willing to be shot instead of the Former President. Now those Agents are heros to me.
May be an image of text

Here is a question I asked him -

View attachment 219225

Here is a question I asked and his reply:
Can’t doubt any of that, guys been there.
Raises two important questions.
- If that area could not be secured prior, again the primary vantage point for a sniper, it should have been the focus of monitoring by SS, no reasonable explantation for how spectators would see him well before SS.
- Second if snipers did have him in sights, which it appears they did, why no shot until multiple rounds were fired. First question for that team, what’s the answer? Were they told he was not a threat by someone, or did they just freeze?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Its over Trump just check mated the thieves.

his feet hurt if he stands for too long. Should have got Sketchers
@noelnole Random shoe references have been a part of many supposed false flag events, such as Charlottesville driver driving through the crowd, bare feet people, shoes flying etc. Supposedly Freemason symbolism, just showing it is a ff for those in the know.

BUT, also Christian symbolism, which in this instance is pretty incredible.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Shannen Doherty, ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ star, dies at 53​

Story by LYNN ELBER, AP Television Writer
• 4h • 5 min read

FILE - Shannen Doherty attends the G-Star Fall 2010 collection, in New York, on Feb. 16, 2010. Doherty, the Beverly Hills, 90210 star, has died, Saturday, July 13, 2024. She was 53. (AP Photo/Peter Kramer, file)

FILE - Shannen Doherty attends the G-Star Fall 2010 collection, in New York, on Feb. 16, 2010. Doherty, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, has died, Saturday, July 13, 2024. She was 53. (AP Photo/Peter Kramer, file)© Provided by The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Shannen Doherty, the “Beverly Hills, 90210” star whose life and career were roiled by illness and tabloid stories, has died at 53.

After years with breast cancer, Doherty died Saturday, according to a statement from her publicist, Leslie Sloane.

“The devoted daughter, sister, aunt and friend was surrounded by her loved ones as well as her dog, Bowie. The family asks for their privacy at this time so they can grieve in peace,” Sloane said Sunday. The news was first reported by People magazine.

FILE - Shannen Doherty participates in Fox's BH90210 panel at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour on Aug. 7, 2019, in Beverly Hills, Calif. Doherty, the Beverly Hills, 90210 star, has died, Saturday, July 13, 2024. She was 53. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP, File)

FILE - Shannen Doherty participates in Fox's "BH90210" panel at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour on Aug. 7, 2019, in Beverly Hills, Calif. Doherty, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, has died, Saturday, July 13, 2024. She was 53. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP, File)© Provided by The Associated Press
Her illness was publicly revealed in a lawsuit filed in 2015 against her former business managers, in which she alleged they mismanaged her money and allowed her health insurance to lapse. She later shared intimate details of her treatment following a single mastectomy. In December 2016, she posted a photo of her first day of radiation, calling the treatment "frightening" for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom