Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Everything changed today. Everything. They tried to take out the most popular leader in the West. They tried to stop our movement. But they MISSED Be THANKFUL to God, and then be mad as hell at the left who created this culture. Peacefully, we will defeat them. We must win.

Register to vote. He took a bullet for you.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^what do you mean they can't identify the motive?^^

^^Question, witnesses said they saw a guy in camo pants go up on the roof, the body is a guy in shorts

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Don't want to be too conspiratorial, but they moved people behind Trump right before the shooting^^

^^SS DEI outfit^^

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Just Woke Up The World, This Video Is Already Approaching Almost A Quarter Of A Million Likes“There is one president in this race that had an assassination attempt taken against him. As a matter of fact, if you think back to the last president that had an assassination attempt to taken on him that has gotten this close, you're gonna go back aways. And if you actually look at the presidents that were assassinated and you look at what they were doing to the government money, you would realize the reason they're getting taken out isn't because some random Joe Schmo down town doesn't want that president. It's because the system feels threatened.”The World is AwakeThis is an excellent video and definitely worth watching

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

My message to @realDonaldTrump:

There's not a shot in hell that this shooter got on the roof of that building without SS seeing him.

No way.

You have to know that.

They're going to keep at this until you're dead.

There is no reforming the alphabet mafia.

They were created to be criminal organizations.

SS, CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, DHS, IRS, all of them.

And at the top of it all, the Federal Reserve.

They assassinate people. They traffic drugs. They traffic guns. They traffic humans. They prop up drug cartels and terrorist organizations. They topple foreign governments.

They work directly with the worst of the worst.

And they do it so they can run up endless debt to enrich themselves and their friends, and stick us all with the inflation and debt bill they ran up.

And they want you dead.

Replacing Dem-appointed agency heads with people who stroke your ego won't fix it. It didn't last time.

Giving them more funding and personnel won't fix it. It didn't last time.

Trying to get them on your side won't fix it. It didn't last time.

Deferring to the "experts" won't fix it. Remember what Fauci talked you into?

Criminal organizations can't be fixed.

They can only be ended, or allowed to become more dangerous.

If you're re-elected, those will be your two options.

They want to end you.

End their agencies first.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1720959349251.png

^^wherever she works, she should be fired

1720959407259.png

CNN-Trump sexually assaults Secret Service woman^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
The Great Awakening.

Woke up thinking about this and I’m still stunned. I’ve been as big a Trump critic as anyone else on the right over the past couple of years, but what happened last night, Trump’s brave, defiant reaction, and especially the stunning photos that captured it, stirred something in me that I never knew was there. Somehow, I want to run through a wall for someone I worked against the entire primary cycle. If this didn’t change the world, it certainly changed me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom