Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Apparently they are already saying this clown is a registered republican and the idiot masses on the left are believing it
“Registered Republican” doesn’t mean shit. Both parties are shit. Just one is more shit than the other. And the more shitty party has the MSM and government agencies cover for them.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
someone post the video of the cell video showing the dead body laying on the roof.

Edit: Found it...the video shows the body is the same as the graphic one of the dead dude. Someone said the shooter had camo pants on not shorts. But the video shows the body having shorts, so same person.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GSb_e4BXMAA8bbM

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Same return of engagement as Obama gave the military. Shots have to be fired first I imagine. Which is bullshit
If a person pulls out a gun and points it at somebody the police can shoot them before they pull the trigger.

But even if this is some crazy rules of engagement thing, there is no possible explanation for letting Trump stand up there and get shot at.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^interesting perspective

a9fcfda8-4654-41db-8cee-a8947e3ddd3f.jpg

91a0f9fc-9db2-4704-a06d-3992e35af00c.jpg

46a01f6c-0679-4c7b-9234-82754bc14148.jpg

MortgageHorn

Founder
Agreed! Antifa guy is the patsy. No WAY a legitimate SS detail doesn’t have an elevated vantage point 150 yds from podium heavily staked out. The BBC interview is very telling. I want to hear more from the Trump supporter. Authorities will say “Trump supporters were drinking, we can’t confirm their stories”

Inside for sure

I'm going to reach out to my friend that worked POTUS detail for 20 years Bush/Clinton/Bush

He was also head of the CAT (Counter-Assault Team)

If anyone has perspective on protocols and what the fuck happened he's somewhere near the top of the list.

I don't know if he will say anything over the phone - I'm driving back to Houston tomorrow I'll see if he has time for lunch.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My Dad who has been an anti-trump guy from day one down the escalator (hated him from selling him rebar in 80s-90s) has now come over to our side. I'd imagine this is the biggest power up he will ever get. I've never liked American political dynasties before. Bit I am hoping the Trump family becomes the Dynasty for America.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
My Dad who has been an anti-trump guy from day one down the escalator (hated him from selling him rebar in 80s-90s) has now come over to our side. I'd imagine this is the biggest power up he will ever get. I've never liked American political dynasties before. Bit I am hoping the Trump family becomes the Dynasty for America.
The Last American President

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I'm going to reach out to my friend that worked POTUS detail for 20 years Bush/Clinton/Bush

He was also head of the CAT (Counter-Assault Team)

If anyone has perspective on protocols and what the fuck happened he's somewhere near the top of the list.

I don't know if he will say anything over the phone - I'm driving back to Houston tomorrow I'll see if he has time for lunch.

I can't believe in an open area like that they didn't have surveillance drones all over the sky. And the snipers had a clear view of that roof and didn't get Trump off the stage. And why weren't there LE's on that roof?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
If a person pulls out a gun and points it at somebody the police can shoot them before they pull the trigger.

But even if this is some crazy rules of engagement thing, there is no possible explanation for letting Trump stand up there and get shot at.
There’s no way SS has rules of engagement allowing a first shot. I just refuse to believe that is the case.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Well right before I texted my buddy he posted this message on Facebook

This morning in this era of instant news, we are affected by the 24/7 news on every electronic device. I served in many different capacities as a Special Agent with the US Secret Service. There are limits to what assets are given to former president details. Below are the thoughts of Jeff Schmitz and here are my questions. As questions are answered, more and more questions will be raised.

So many questions to be answered. Trump is a former president, so he only gets assets that former president recieves. Who did the advance? What agency are the Counter Sniper Teams from? Which buildings were considered a threat? How did this person get to that position? How long was he visible to the Counter Sniper team? Were there Counter Sniper response teams deployed? And if so, had the Counter Sniper Team been in communication with the response team? The two long range Counter Sniper Team set up on the roof had to cover 180 degrees of the area each. How long was the shooter in position before he was able to shoot? So that is just a few!! The shooter alway has the advantage. They are acting and Law Enforcement is always reacting.

In August of 1995, I was a member of the US Secret Service Counter Assault Team covering President Clinton on a golf course. US Secret Service Counter Sniper Team spotted a man with an SKS rifle with a scope pointing his rifle at President Clinton. I along with other CAT agents from our Team responded immediately. The sight Agent and I climbed up the side of this house and confronted this individual. Mike C. and I took this individual into custody and seized the rifle. The suspect was turned over to the US Secret Service Intelligence Team. The President was unharmed.

What I am trying to say there is our reaction time to the threat So for all you people out there that have NEVER BEEN IN THERE ARENA PUTTING YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY, need to wait until all the facts are in and who did what. Saying the US Secret Service failed is not accurate when those Agents jump up and cover the Former President in just seconds with their bodies. They covered Former President Trump with their bodies willing to be shot instead of the Former President. Now those Agents are heros to me.
May be an image of text

Here is a question I asked him -

1720971179725.png

Here is a question I asked and his reply:

Latest posts

Top Bottom