Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
Related to the shooters house f- I find it odd that a pretty decent software can’t find any background information on the parents. Found it on the kid- not the parents. To further my intrigue, we learn that the house this 20 year old lives in is titled in his name and another name (not the parents). Thus, the question has to be asked, who is it standing in as his parents, are they his real parents, the people being identified as the parents are said to be mental health therapists (and knowing what I know about the CIA program MK Ultra which used mental health therapists to administer drugs and brainwash people), it leads me to ask this question: are the people sitting in as his parents CIA/MK Ultra folks?

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
So let’s discuss what’s led up to the assassination attempt, just in last week: 1) Trump warns Zuckerburg to “Watch Out” 2) GOP committee investigating the SS 3) Trump tells Boeing he’s coming after them if he’s elected 4) the Biden replacement mania had begun to realize it was nearly impossible to get rid of him 5) Biden stating “we need to get Trump in the Crosshairs” 6) Reid Hoffman stating “I wish I could have made Trump an actual martyr” and 7). Possibly missing others, The flipping elites of the elites at Bohemian Grove have a Satanic Ritual performed, I (bet I know what they thought they’d be celebrating )Performed LAST NIGHT!

Guys please please please do a little homework. Do not react abd just post crap. Dome lucre sucks, he’s sensationalizes. This video is of a kid losing his shit at Arizona state awhile back
Hadn't run by that video before. Don't care about Lucre. Agree with you. He's also not the only one who ran with that clip. Do you have a link to the original video?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

47fa2339-961c-4039-a4b8-a0a148394719.jpg

5d94cad5-e339-40fa-b5e1-2b2b56fca977.jpg

5eb4af87-6bb8-408d-afcc-a9d53ba82702.jpg

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Something possibly strange going on -

Here was my original question which he answered:

View attachment 219257

Then I asked these follow-up questions:

View attachment 219258

View attachment 219259

After his first reply I thought he would reply immediately as before. I also sent him a text to which he never replied.

That was odd he always replies.

Then 6 hours later he blasts me on Facebook.

So did he think I was attacking his former teammates or did someone tell him to quit responding to my questions and later told to attack me and make me look crazy?

View attachment 219255

Here is my reply to him as his attack was way out of character.

View attachment 219256

Do y'all think my questions were out of line?

Weird fucking 24 hours.

Fuck It - Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like your friend is trying to run cover for his corrupt fucking agency.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Crybaby Adam

Kinzinger says JD Vance’s response to shooting should ‘disqualify’ him from VP consideration​

The Hill
SARAH FORTINSKY
July 14, 2024 at 4:42 PM
82ddb28ea5dd83a4080d9496c1df267b

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said Sunday Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) response to the attempted assassination of former President Trump should “disqualify” him from serving as vice president.
Vance, a contender for Trump’s choice of running mate, said in a social media post on Saturday that the shooting was “not some isolated incident” and suggested President Biden’s campaign was, at least in part, at fault.
“The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs,” Vance said on the social platform X. “That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination.”
Kinzinger — a former GOP member of Congress who became a frequent Trump critic — responded to Vance’s post, saying, “This should absolutely disqualify @JDVance1 from VP.”
Vance’s statement came just hours after Trump was whisked off the stage of his Pennsylvania rally on Saturday, after Trump appeared to be wounded in what authorities are calling an assassination attempt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom