Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

New info from a source in the Secret Service community — Trump’s usual protective Secret Service detail was worked so hard (working 7 days a week with no days off) that many of agents assigned Saturday were temporary replacements from different field offices.

This is not the usual protocol for sitting presidents and vice presidents but “typical” for former presidents, (although no former presidents have run again in modern history.)

“Trump has a permanent detail, however it’s much smaller in the amount of bodies,” the source said. “His detail has been worked so hard with all the travel that they’re working 7 days a week with shift changes. so HQ sends in temp agents to supplement - not a good scenario. Mission Failure, IMHO.”

(cont.) I’m told the only permanent agent from trump’s detail during the rally was SAIC (Special Agent In Charge) Kern, two sources within the Secret Service community told me.

All others were temps.

Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her, the source said. Also - the advance work only occurred one-day beforehand bc of a lack of resources.Where were the resources? The Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her.

“That is f—-ing unbelievable to me,” the source remarked.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

An opportunity for Trump to show the FIGHT in him.

And Trump passed with flying colors.

The Matrix IS cracking in real-time.

The old days are over because the old days DO NOT WORK.

We're entering a new period.

The chaos will accelerate as The Matrix desperately flails to keep its grip.

The Matrix IS afraid.

Imagine shooting a man with your last bullet AND HE STANDS THERE UNFAZED.It has all only just begun.

Are you positioned for where we are headed?

Love me some Tate Brothers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
View attachment 219263

main-qimg-2a1e73015ce4bfb57802c57faa895b1d-lq

25fans3.jpg

sexy-colombian-girls-from-colombia.jpg

⚽
⚽COPA AMERICA⚽
Aye Amiga. Solo mi Aqui

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I am still trying to figure out what I witnessed yesterday. It's never as cut and dry as they make it seem to appear. But something else is coming. Not sure what that is but this was a major ratchet up in the fuckery! Skol!
Yes, where in the 4th turning. It’s going to be crazy for a few years or longer. Could be financial collapse among other things. This will go on until society decides to reinvent by replacing institutions, monetary, etc.

Even that crazy at the time prophesy guy right before the eclipse summarized this.

Top Bottom