Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Something possibly strange going on -

Here was my original question which he answered:

View attachment 219257

Then I asked these follow-up questions:

View attachment 219258

View attachment 219259

After his first reply I thought he would reply immediately as before. I also sent him a text to which he never replied.

That was odd he always replies.

Then 6 hours later he blasts me on Facebook.

So did he think I was attacking his former teammates or did someone tell him to quit responding to my questions and later told to attack me and make me look crazy?

View attachment 219255

Here is my reply to him as his attack was way out of character.

View attachment 219256

Do y'all think my questions were out of line?

Weird fucking 24 hours.

Fuck It - Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good shit, bro. Don’t feel bad. Your buddy seems like he has faggit tendencies. Hope this helps.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Conspiracies bother me.

So let's look at this logically:

Gov. Josh Shapiro controlled the police officers on top of the surveillance building, not the Secret Service.
They watched this perp walk between buildings, with a rifle, climb on top of the building and bear crawl to his position.
For approx 3 minutes they allowed him to get into position, lay prone, with a rifle, pointed in the direction of the rally stage.
They want us to believe that a 20 year old made a 150 yard shot with a low caliber weapon. I understand it was a .22
Why was he allowed to fire off at least 3 shots before returning fire?
Why wasn't protocol followed?

We need the audio, to and from, the officers radios, who were atop the building.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Conspiracies bother me.

So let's look at this logically:

Gov. Josh Shapiro controlled the police officers on top of the surveillance building, not the Secret Service.
They watched this perp walk between buildings, with a rifle, climb on top of the building and bear crawl to his position.
For approx 3 minutes they allowed him to get into position, lay prone, with a rifle, pointed in the direction of the rally stage.
They want us to believe that a 20 year old made a 150 yard shot with a low caliber weapon. I understand it was a .22
Why was he allowed to fire off at least 3 shots before returning fire?
Why wasn't protocol followed?

We need the audio, to and from, the officers radios, who were atop the building.
What if he didn't do the shooting? What are we really looking at here? SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Crybaby Adam

Kinzinger says JD Vance’s response to shooting should ‘disqualify’ him from VP consideration​

The Hill
SARAH FORTINSKY
July 14, 2024 at 4:42 PM
82ddb28ea5dd83a4080d9496c1df267b

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said Sunday Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) response to the attempted assassination of former President Trump should “disqualify” him from serving as vice president.
Vance, a contender for Trump’s choice of running mate, said in a social media post on Saturday that the shooting was “not some isolated incident” and suggested President Biden’s campaign was, at least in part, at fault.
“The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs,” Vance said on the social platform X. “That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination.”
Kinzinger — a former GOP member of Congress who became a frequent Trump critic — responded to Vance’s post, saying, “This should absolutely disqualify @JDVance1 from VP.”
Vance’s statement came just hours after Trump was whisked off the stage of his Pennsylvania rally on Saturday, after Trump appeared to be wounded in what authorities are calling an assassination attempt.

Who?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
What if he didn't do the shooting? What are we really looking at here? SKOL!
Seems too contrived. Have they announced who the third person who died was?? The shooter, the father shielding his daughter but who else.

Remember the eyewitnesses said they saw a guy in army pants, the picture of a body I saw supposedly being the shooter was in shorts. There has to be more to come. What were the snipers seeing during the time they were waiting to shoot

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’m adding up lots of bullets and not enough shots if he only took 3. We are staring right at a David Paddock situation- a patsy and a pro shooter. I think the pro took 1 shot and barely missed and he was gone.
That's about where I am at. He may have never got a shot off at all. Open sites, under stress, and just pointed his gun supposedly at a cop who climbed the ladder? He is a patsy for sure. Skol!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom