Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
@Rebarcock.

Posting the pics for you

20240221_160923-jpg.219265

resized_resized_20231104_151440-1-jpeg.219266

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

New info from a source in the Secret Service community — Trump’s usual protective Secret Service detail was worked so hard (working 7 days a week with no days off) that many of agents assigned Saturday were temporary replacements from different field offices.

This is not the usual protocol for sitting presidents and vice presidents but “typical” for former presidents, (although no former presidents have run again in modern history.)

“Trump has a permanent detail, however it’s much smaller in the amount of bodies,” the source said. “His detail has been worked so hard with all the travel that they’re working 7 days a week with shift changes. so HQ sends in temp agents to supplement - not a good scenario. Mission Failure, IMHO.”

(cont.) I’m told the only permanent agent from trump’s detail during the rally was SAIC (Special Agent In Charge) Kern, two sources within the Secret Service community told me.

All others were temps.

Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her, the source said. Also - the advance work only occurred one-day beforehand bc of a lack of resources.Where were the resources? The Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her.

“That is f—-ing unbelievable to me,” the source remarked.

Bidens tried to facilitate the assassination.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock.

Posting the pics for you

20240221_160923-jpg.219265

resized_resized_20231104_151440-1-jpeg.219266
Dat ninja lucky. Like Trump's ear. TRUMP lost like.8.7% of useful earl. Trump knows Social Security.
And a month ago I broke out of a giant wtf. Hey yaĺl! I dint change. I'm a sucker for living. I'm currently helping some old people close to me. I dint run scared before I've been monkeyed more than almost anyone can understand. I like beastie boys and 4non blondes. Yall know me. Got banged up. Shit happens

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Literally every single person either in the uniformed US Air Force or the Department of the Air Force Civil Service is referred to as “Airman.” You make zero sense…
I didn't think it was that complicated. I was simply throwing shade at the Chair Force. Their special operators are dudes. The rest of the chair force are not. Don't give 2 fucks that they're all Airman. That wasn't what I was getting at.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
“Former President Donald Trump has completely rewritten his convention speech in light of the assassination attempt against him on Saturday and will call on Thursday for a new effort at national unity.

In an exclusive interview with the Washington Examiner a day after being hit by a sniper’s bullet, Trump said he wanted to take advantage of a historic moment and draw the country together.“The speech I was going to give on Thursday was going to be a humdinger,” he said, “Had this not happened, this would’ve been one of the most incredible speeches” aimed mostly at the policies of President Joe Biden. “Honestly, it’s going to be a whole different speech now.”He has switched, he said, from planning to excite his voter base to one that demonstrates his belief that the attack on him at a rally in Pennsylvania had changed the election campaign entirely. Both Republicans and Democrats have acknowledged this in the aftermath of Saturday’s shocking incident.

Trump said people all across the country from different walks of life and different political views have called him, and he noted that he was saved from death because he turned from the crowd to look at a screen showing data he was using in his speech. “That reality is just setting in,” he said. “I rarely look away from the crowd. Had I not done that in that moment, well, we would not be talking today, would we?” Talking as he boarded his plane in Bedminster, New Jersey, for Milwaukee, where the Republican National Convention starts Monday and lasts through Thursday, Trump said his speech will meet the moment that history demands. “It is a chance to bring the country together. I was given that chance.”Early Sunday morning, Trump posted on Truth Social that it was “God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening” and that he would “fear not.” Again, in talking to the Washington Examiner, he invoked “God” for his deliverance.

“This is a chance to bring the whole country, even the whole world, together. The speech will be a lot different, a lot different than it would’ve been two days ago,” he said.The Washington Examiner’s interview with Trump had been due to take place on his airplane on the return flight from the rally to Bedminster. That arrangement put this reporter just feet from Trump when he was shot.

Trump hailed Corey Comperatore, the former fire chief who was shot and killed at the rally, and two other supporters, David Dutch and James Copenhaver, who were wounded and are recovering at a local hospital in stable condition.

Trump said his decision to raise his hand when the Secret Service was leading him off stage was to let the people there know he was OK, “And that America goes on, we go forward, that we are strong,” he said.

The photograph of him holding his fist in the air, blood streaming across his face as the agents surrounded him, has already become the iconic image of the 2024 election.

If he speaks in Milwaukee of uniting the country, it would echo President Ronald Reagan, who, in 1981, projected strength as he, too, recovered from wounds — far graver than Trump’s — inflicted by a would-be assassin in Washington, D.C.

Trump said when he stood up and saw the crowd had not moved, he needed to tell them that he and the country were going to be OK. “The energy coming from the people there in that moment, they just stood there; it’s hard to describe what that felt like, but I knew the world was looking. I knew that history would judge this, and I knew I had to let them know we are OK.”Per- The Washington Examiner

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I didn't think it was that complicated. I was simply throwing shade at the Chair Force. Their special operators are dudes. The rest of the chair force are not. Don't give 2 fucks that they're all Airman. That wasn't what I was getting at.
So you actually think the US military branches are vastly different from each other. As if the Navy, USMC, Army, and USCG don’t have program managers, engineers, logisticians, financial managers, Human Resources personnel, and contracting officers… They all have corporate functionals and war fighters (or “operators” to coin your term). I’m just trying to help you understand how fucking dumb you’re making yourself look. Hope this helps.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
“Former President Donald Trump has completely rewritten his convention speech in light of the assassination attempt against him on Saturday and will call on Thursday for a new effort at national unity.

In an exclusive interview with the Washington Examiner a day after being hit by a sniper’s bullet, Trump said he wanted to take advantage of a historic moment and draw the country together.“The speech I was going to give on Thursday was going to be a humdinger,” he said, “Had this not happened, this would’ve been one of the most incredible speeches” aimed mostly at the policies of President Joe Biden. “Honestly, it’s going to be a whole different speech now.”He has switched, he said, from planning to excite his voter base to one that demonstrates his belief that the attack on him at a rally in Pennsylvania had changed the election campaign entirely. Both Republicans and Democrats have acknowledged this in the aftermath of Saturday’s shocking incident.

Trump said people all across the country from different walks of life and different political views have called him, and he noted that he was saved from death because he turned from the crowd to look at a screen showing data he was using in his speech. “That reality is just setting in,” he said. “I rarely look away from the crowd. Had I not done that in that moment, well, we would not be talking today, would we?” Talking as he boarded his plane in Bedminster, New Jersey, for Milwaukee, where the Republican National Convention starts Monday and lasts through Thursday, Trump said his speech will meet the moment that history demands. “It is a chance to bring the country together. I was given that chance.”Early Sunday morning, Trump posted on Truth Social that it was “God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening” and that he would “fear not.” Again, in talking to the Washington Examiner, he invoked “God” for his deliverance.

“This is a chance to bring the whole country, even the whole world, together. The speech will be a lot different, a lot different than it would’ve been two days ago,” he said.The Washington Examiner’s interview with Trump had been due to take place on his airplane on the return flight from the rally to Bedminster. That arrangement put this reporter just feet from Trump when he was shot.

Trump hailed Corey Comperatore, the former fire chief who was shot and killed at the rally, and two other supporters, David Dutch and James Copenhaver, who were wounded and are recovering at a local hospital in stable condition.

Trump said his decision to raise his hand when the Secret Service was leading him off stage was to let the people there know he was OK, “And that America goes on, we go forward, that we are strong,” he said.

The photograph of him holding his fist in the air, blood streaming across his face as the agents surrounded him, has already become the iconic image of the 2024 election.

If he speaks in Milwaukee of uniting the country, it would echo President Ronald Reagan, who, in 1981, projected strength as he, too, recovered from wounds — far graver than Trump’s — inflicted by a would-be assassin in Washington, D.C.

Trump said when he stood up and saw the crowd had not moved, he needed to tell them that he and the country were going to be OK. “The energy coming from the people there in that moment, they just stood there; it’s hard to describe what that felt like, but I knew the world was looking. I knew that history would judge this, and I knew I had to let them know we are OK.”Per- The Washington Examiner
I'd like to believe that it will help bring the country together, but until the real nitwits lamenting that he missed are ostracized and shunned, I doubt it will. Oh, and real transparency on the investigation with those at fault for the lax security being fired or arrested. Otherwise, it will happen again real soon. And I can't see Biden having the gravitas to make those changes

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^F that, yeah they probably were incompetent, but Secret service is in charge, you are to blame. You make them do it right, stinking DEI hires ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^F this cvnt-to say this after all the leftist rhetoric is completely ridiculous, and yet she will keep popping up on liberal shows^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^to be fair, they figured walls are to be vanquished

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1721041099061.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts