Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Several company web sites I use to make various monthly payments have redone their sites. It's damn near impossible to make a payment whereas over the years it was easy. These IT people who make these sites obviously don't know the first rule of business..."Get the money!" I notice it in stores too. One checker for 10+ people in line. Of course, they want everyone to go to the self-checkout.

UGAmp

Poster
I think she would do a great job, she is a Southern NC lady married to the lower-key Eric Trump who is driven and smart AF.
She is also an excellent communicator and loyalty to President Trump would not be an issue.
I read “Inside Trump’s White House” several years ago. GREAT book and I highly recommend it. And I said to my mom (who let me borrow the book) that I think Lara might be my favorite Trump after reading it and she agreed! I also enjoy her podcast (but my slight criticism is she does talk about herself a lot when interviewing guests but she also talks up her FIL any chance she gets to her guests). And as long as she includes Scott Pressler in her plans (which I’ve read she plans to), she’ll be good to go!

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I may have missed it, but in my opinion we experienced a probing attack today. Taking down phone service disrupted more than your wife calling to find out where you are. It was designed to see what people would do with little to no readily available information. The Chinese want to gauge reaction. The next one will be longer and more severe.

Get your go bag ready.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
I may have missed it, but in my opinion we experienced a probing attack today. Taking down phone service disrupted more than your wife calling to find out where you are. It was designed to see what people would do with little to no readily available information. The Chinese want to gauge reaction. The next one will be longer and more severe.

Get your go bag ready.
Ten days of darkness?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Get your go bag ready.

I call it a weather balloon. Same concept. Trial run to gauge public sentiment/reaction.

Top Bottom