Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^then use it^^

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

there is an entry made that the source is not eligible to be re-opened because it has been determined that the source is not reliable or credible. That would dog the source anywhere he/she went to try to provide info for money. Indicting a source makes recruiting sources much more difficult. They are told their IDs will never be revealed, and there are processes in place to make that true. I know Agents who refused to tell the US Attorney the name of their source even when that prevented a case from going forward. That was the promise that was given for the information. So I don't think the FBI is a big fan of what Weiss has done here. And laying out all the details about Smirnov they way they have in the detention memo is a huge red flag waving in the wind for anyone now being recruited as sources by FBI agents.It is also a tool that foreign intelligence services can now use to tell people they are recruiting that "See, you can't trust the FBI and DOJ. They will sell you out when it is in their interest."More to come on this later in a new Subway Stacker article.

IC and DHS lots of justification to manage the manner in which is functions.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^"allegedly at the hand of a migrant gang." The paper notes police have arrested a prime suspect, who they believe is the knifeman, described as a 15-year-old “German Turk”. Also under investigation are alleged accomplices, a 14-year-old “German Greek” and two Syrian migrants aged 14 and 15-years-old

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Herridge was always solid even after she left Fox. I assume she got fired because she was still actually investigating stuff and they didn't want her showing up with some truth around oct.
I think I heard there were over 800 or so people in the CBS news room and they chose her when they needed to reduce the workforce. Go figure

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I don't like the nepotism aspect, but Lara has been wayyyy more solid on issues than Ivanka and Jared. She'd definitely be an upgrade regardless and as long as she brought in a couple people who have been doing this around the country... I'm good.
I think she would do a great job, she is a Southern NC lady married to the lower-key Eric Trump who is driven and smart AF.
She is also an excellent communicator and loyalty to President Trump would not be an issue.

Top Bottom