Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I may have missed it, but in my opinion we experienced a probing attack today. Taking down phone service disrupted more than your wife calling to find out where you are. It was designed to see what people would do with little to no readily available information. The Chinese want to gauge reaction. The next one will be longer and more severe.

Get your go bag ready.

I didn’t experience any phone or internet issues here in Pensacola, where were the areas affected?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I may have missed it, but in my opinion we experienced a probing attack today. Taking down phone service disrupted more than your wife calling to find out where you are. It was designed to see what people would do with little to no readily available information. The Chinese want to gauge reaction. The next one will be longer and more severe.

Get your go bag ready.
Yep. Lost in the headlines is FirstNet was down as well. Government carrier.

inFredible

Elite
I had pest control guys show up at 8 this morning in League City, TX and their phones were dead. They didn't give me the 30 minute advance call and informed me upon arrival that was why.
Same in Atlanta including the pest control guys phones not working, quite the coincidence.
Went straight to the liquor store and bought 2 bottles of high end whisky, just in case the shit was about to hit the fan.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Same in Atlanta including the pest control guys phones not working, quite the coincidence.
Went straight to the liquor store and bought 2 bottles of high end whisky, just in case the shit was about to hit the fan.
There will be chaos. E-911, Police and EMS dispatch all will likely go down, like they did in Atlanta, although they have backup networks that could also go down. Keep your heads on a swivel and make a contingency plan with your loved ones. Not even kidding.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Get your go bag ready.

So you think this was china ?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Chris Cuomo's Personal Physician Destroys the 'Safe & Effective' Narrative Live on NewsNation"The headline makes it sound like you have nothing to worry about, the opposite it true...They identified these very significant problems that were neurologic, cardiac, or hematologic issues...There were a handful that were flagged as safety signals that were 2-3x times higher...than expected...There's tens of millions of people out there screaming from the rooftops saying that after they have a vaccine they have suffered...symptoms that have impaired their activities of daily living...Why are we not looking at those things?"

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Chris Cuomo's Personal Physician Destroys the 'Safe & Effective' Narrative Live on NewsNation"The headline makes it sound like you have nothing to worry about, the opposite it true...They identified these very significant problems that were neurologic, cardiac, or hematologic issues...There were a handful that were flagged as safety signals that were 2-3x times higher...than expected...There's tens of millions of people out there screaming from the rooftops saying that after they have a vaccine they have suffered...symptoms that have impaired their activities of daily living...Why are we not looking at those things?"

Wasn't Cuomo and his ilk really pushing the Jab and calling those who said there were problems with the Jab, The Conspiracy Crowd?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
417946124_339770621732375_7371102951655980385_n.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Major investors pull business from New York City following Trump verdict

Prominent investors have signaled their intent to halt their business in New York following the $355 million verdict in former President Donald Trump’s civil fraud case.

Real estate mogul Grant Cardone announced on Tuesday that his firm Cardone Capital would no longer underwrite New York real estate, one day after Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary vowed to no longer invest in the state as a result of the verdict.

“Immediately discontinue ALL underwriting on New York City real estate,” Cardone ordered his firm in a post on X. “The risks outweigh the opportunities at this time. Recent political decisions will continue to deteriorate prices and benefit states that don’t have these challenges. Focus on Texas & Florida.”
Washington Examiner
doug-maclean-doug.gif

Top Bottom