Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Also did this impact any other countries?

No, in 🇨🇴 I was talking to drug dealers and hookers all day long - the only "solar flares" down here are incredibly hot girls.

"Anti-Solar Flair" :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like something out of a Speed Racer episode...

speed-racer.jpg

"

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1708688821044.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1708689198739.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
When Trump wins back the presidency I think that the summer love will restart with renewed vigor. Hopefully we go ahead and arrest people this time and maybe even crack some antifa skulls.
My doubts about this election has been up and down. Now not so much. I think it’ll be a bloodbath. That’s why everyone is running scared.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Duh.

Not only is NATO a scam, but it’s a “totally incompetent” one, declared Carlson:“NATO is a defense alliance aimed at Russia. And it turns out that Russia has a seven X [seven times more] artillery shell capacity, manufacturing capacity, of all of NATO.“So, all the NATO countries together produce 1/7 the number of artillery shells annually that Russia, this country, we were told, was a gas station with nuclear weapons...“So NATO isn’t even good at the military piece. But NATO is not a military alliance, of course. It’s a political and cultural alliance. And it’s the tool with which whatever this multilateral alliance of unelected people uses to express its will, and it is an offense against our sovereignty.”

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

View attachment 213140

1708689198739-png.213140

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Why do you think we went off the gold standard?

Because other countries were depleting our reserves redeeming dollars for gold. We had issued more dollars than gold at the $35 redemption value.

https://www.bullionstar.us/blogs/koos-jansen/us-government-lost-7-fort-knox-gold-audit-reports/

Smoke and Mirrors

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I believe this is dated. But I doubt its gotten better

Top Bottom