Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RHT 3

Elite
They promised initially that they would forever keep your results confidential. When they sold out to others, the new owners said bullshit on that clause.
My biggest fear is they make a DNA targeted virus like in CoD 3 lol. because if you have the wrong DNA it kills you, if you have the right DNA you live.

They probably already have it honestly.

You realize this will almost certainly be used as the impetus to send vast sums of additional funding and weapons to BOTH Israel and Ukraine (since the funding bill for Israel will be tied to Ukraine funding as well - their playbook is known), right? How exactly does this benefit Russia? Think about it.

I don't think you realize who really controls Iran.
That’s the idea. We are squeezing Russia in every front.

China is shitting themselves.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It’s pretty simple look at the root & head of just about any evil force on the planet, and see who they are…

How much blood and treasure are we going to continue to waste on bullshit wars around the world that have nothing to do with us.

While at the same time, turning a blind eye to an invasion of our own nation happening right now.

What would our infrastructure, our education system, our veterans way of life, our elderly way of life, the middle class of this country, look like if we didn’t spend billions and trillions on wars and other countries?

Look who runs the MSM, Hollywood, music business.

I’m not saying it’s all people of the Jewish faith, but I’m telling you people of the Jewish faith run all of that shit above, and our country has suffered greatly, for our citizens have suffered greatly for it.

Does the name Weinstein or Epstein come to mind?

Look at all the bureaucrats and advisers on both sides of the aisle pretty much the majority are Jewish.

Here’s one for you, Henry Kissinger, probably the most evil son of a bitch in the world.

We’re not talking about a one off here, it’s more than a trend, it’s more than a pattern.

If you can’t decipher the difference between these Jews, and the Jew, that Jesus was, why are we in this thread?

Edit

How many of our congressman and senators have dual citizenship as Israeli citizens?

That sounds like a conflict of interest to me.

I can only imagine the thousands more advisers and bureaucrats that have the same.

Are we America first or Israel first?
I agree with the fact that high level Jews are evil. I think @Pineapple was thinking people were saying all Jews. Bottom line, is innocent women and children were killed by the satanist cult worshipping terrorists.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

JUST IN: Tucker Carlson blasts Nikki Haley, Lindsey Graham and Dan Crenshaw for being warmongers with their responses to the Israel-Hamas war.

Carlson specifically blasted Graham for "not caring" about lost lives because he is nearly 70 years old with no kids.

"What exactly would happen to the United States if we declared war on Iran and started blowing up their infrastructure?"

"Lindsey Graham has no clue what would happen. He hasn't thought it through. He's almost 70 years old and he has no children. He doesn't care."

"But neither amazingly do most of his colleagues in Washington, they're as reckless as he is."

yankmenoodle

Elite
So What Camp Are You In?

Jews Are Off Limits to Do Whatever They Want to Society, Kids, & Procure Evil Worldwide and Get a Pass Because They Are "Jewish"

or

They Are Men Like the Rest of Us and Should Be Subject to Retribution for Their Misdeeds
One third of the Jews died in WW2. Two thirds will die in the tribulation before Jesus returns. I think they're punished much worse than any of us.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I’m out… for at least awhile. Logging out and deleting.

Israel is the line for me.

cb3e93af-393f-4ccd-a47c-117ca6b3710f_text.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING: NETANYAHU AND ISRAEL WERE AWARE OF THE ATTACK BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Times of Israel, Associated Press and Al-Jazeera are reporting that Egypt warned Israel of a major attack coming from Gaza, but Israeli officials ignored it.

"Egypt cautioned about the situation's escalation, but unfortunately, these warnings were disregarded by Israel."

They were allegedly told 10 days before the attack happened.

PSYOP?

1696905930934.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom